MacWhispers To "Quietly Fade Away"

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Yep, Jack and his site is about to fold up the tent and head on out. Never did see those 970 PowerBooks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Jack and his site, or Jack and his fraudulent enterprise? He has like 10 sites.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Looks to be just the Macwhispers.com rumor enterprise. He'll be missed.

• Reply 3 of 9
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Yes...but missed by who....the police?
  • Reply 4 of 9
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    How can it fade out when it never really faded in? It offered no real insights or information that was ever confirmed. Now if that other useless site would fade away...... (hint: MOSR)!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    casecomcasecom Posts: 314member
    Crappy Web sites never die ... they just fade away.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Meh, you can't believe anything they post on that site.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Jack seems to have a great deal of trouble quietly fading away, if his punching-bag routine in the YML forums is any indication.

I seem to recall MacWhispers hanging up the spurs on at least one other occasion, actually.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Anybody catch Jack on last night's YML show? (I did not.) I'm curious to hear how he performed on air, and don't want to wait until the show is available in MP3 format on Monday.

Escher
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Escher

Anybody catch Jack on last night's YML show? (I did not.) I'm curious to hear how he performed on air, and don't want to wait until the show is available in MP3 format on Monday.

I didn't know Jack was going to be on YML. Today is Monday. Does anybody have a link to the MP3? I don't see it on the YML site.