Bluetooth Phone Good Deal

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey I was looking for a sony ericsson phonw with bluetooth and ATT is having a phat sale you can get a new T616 (top of the line camera phone/ with bluetooth) for $119 (reg 200-300). I bought mine today. Just thought I would share a good deal with you all.

Cheers,

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    $49.99 after rebates at amazon
  • Reply 2 of 9
    nemesisnemesis Posts: 138member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

$49.99 after rebates at amazon

Somehow whenever I do a a mail in rebate I never get my money back.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by NEMESIS

Somehow whenever I do a a mail in rebate I never get my money back.

fine print nightmares aren't they? nokia (i just bought the 3650) to their credit, has a website devoted to tracking rebate status, perhaps sony does the same?
  • Reply 4 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

fine print nightmares aren't they? nokia (i just bought the 3650) to their credit, has a website devoted to tracking rebate status, perhaps sony does the same?

Ya i noticed that when i was looking around. Id rather not even bother becuase you dont even get a check for like 8 weeks and you still gotta fork up the same lump sum up front.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by NEMESIS

Ya i noticed that when i was looking around. Id rather not even bother becuase you dont even get a check for like 8 weeks and you still gotta fork up the same lump sum up front.

I bought a T68i with an Amazon rebate. The rebate status showed up on the tracking web page after 2 weeks, and I got the rebate check back exactly 4 weeks after I sent in the rebate form. You do have to wait for your first bill to come before you send in the rebate form, so it was about 8 weeks end-to-end.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Damn that's a nice offer! Except I can't sign up for new service..we only have one or two hear. That's a sweet deal though! Correct me if I'm wrong but do we get the Amazon rebate even if we don't sign up for an agreement? That $150 rebate would make it $69.99, that' still a damn good deal. Almost the reasonable price for a phone.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    tacojohntacojohn Posts: 980member
    Alright- now- can I get this phone + rebate if I already have AT&T cell service?

My contract is up soon, but I would be willing to renew for another year or 2 with them.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by tacojohn

Alright- now- can I get this phone + rebate if I already have AT&T cell service?

My contract is up soon, but I would be willing to renew for another year or 2 with them.

Yes. Just follow the check out prodcedure and i think there is an option for existing customers. You might want to call them just to make sure your order goes through correctly.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    I got my T610 for £30 from Orange's UK webstore. (My contract is £30 per month).