Steve Jobs will deliver Apple Expo Keynote!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The german Apple site Apple Deutschland says:

Steve Jobs, CEO von Apple, wird die Apple Expo 2003 in Paris mit der Keynote am Dienstag, den 16. September um 10.00 Uhr im Palais der Congrès eröffnen. Die Apple Expo 2003 findet vom 16. ? 20. September auf dem Messegelände in Paris, Porte de Versailles, Halle 4, statt. [25. August 2003]

... I wonder what this means ...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    jlljll Posts: 2,713member
    Not surprising since Jobs did the two previous ones too.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    markivmarkiv Posts: 180member
    I hope I have my G5 delivered so I could watch the kenote on it. Right now I am using AMD K6 450 mhz, cannot watch any video file without the frames being dropped.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    macsrgood4umacsrgood4u Posts: 3,007member
    No word yet if the keynote will be webcast. By the way, unless you have a high speed connection you won't get find the Quicktime broadcast any better on the G5.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BNOYHTUAWB

... I wonder what this means ...

It's called Google Translation.

Quote:

Steve job, CEO of Apple, becomes the Apple Expo 2003 in Paris with the keynote on the Tuesday, which opens the 16th of September at 10.00 o'clock in the palace of the Congrès. The Apple Expo 2003 runs from September 16-20 on the fairground in Paris, havens de Versailles. [ 25 August 2003 ]

Like magic.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Like magic.

It's called: learn a foregin language, that tranlsation is complete shite! ... becomes ... what a translation for. Steve Jobs will deliver the keynote etc.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

Like magic.

BTW just go to Paris and ask for the heavens de Versailles :ROFL: ...
  • Reply 7 of 9
    markivmarkiv Posts: 180member
    I was in Paris for one day, the cafes are so much nice. The food is heavenly, atleast thought the food was good.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    this isn't very surprising. this show has been an apple-sponsored show for some time, which means they control the "whole show" as it were, as opposed to a macworld, where they are simply the primary exhibitor (though we've all now seen what happens when you piss off your primary exhibitor). steve likes to go to europe and apple expo in paris. i bet he'd fly over there just to debut imovie 3.1, just for the excuse to go. i'd be more surprised if he wasn't going to show, unless the show was moved to london (steve seems to like london about as much as he loves boston... ahem).

steve does have a little free time now, as the finding nemo craze is now just fading into second-run theaters and getting ready for the dvd's and such. hardly the media-blitz during its first few weeks. so he's got time to prepare for expo (and maybe take the family over there with him... the guy's gotta take a break once in a while).
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Jobs doing the keynote? I smell something coming.

wireless KB & mouse anyone? and maybe new displays!?!

Hey you never know. but since hes doing it im gonna bet that something new is coming