My anti drug is fear

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Sorry, this was just too good to pass up.

Quote:

A MALAYSIAN man sliced off his own penis, then fried and ate it after taking hallucinatory pills that caused him to hear voices urging him to mutilate himself, police said today.

The 34-year-old man claimed he only realised what he had done when he saw blood oozing from his crotch, said a police spokesman in the town of Sitiawan, 300km north of Kuala Lumpur.

The man had taken hallucinatory pills before sleeping on Friday and awoke hearing voices telling him to chop off his penis and devour it, the spokesman said on customary condition of anonymity.

He was hospitalised in stable condition, the national news agency Bernama reported.

The man had recently been released from a drug rehabilitation centre, Bernama said.

I know I'm supposed to throw some original content up here now, but first I think I need to be sick.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 20
    YIKES!!!
  • Reply 2 of 20
    just goes to show you that some people just don't need to be doing drugs. my guess is this guy didn't have much of a stable personality to begin with.

i wonder what you serve with fried severed penis?
  • Reply 3 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by running with scissors

just goes to show you that some people just don't need to be doing drugs. my guess is this guy didn't have much of a stable personality to begin with.

Clams
  • Reply 4 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

Clams

good call. i'll have to file that in my "when i do something incredibly stupid" drawer, you know, just in case.
  • Reply 5 of 20
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
  • Reply 6 of 20
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    I won't eat that .. no meat please.
  • Reply 7 of 20
    Quote:

some would suggest a "cream sauce"... but this is not the swallowing some men seek

maybe he made a "self-fellating" wager on Apple Future Hardware announcements

this guy deserves a Darwin Award for contributions to the gene pool by removing himself
  • Reply 8 of 20
    agent302agent302 Posts: 974member
    Well, now that I'm done vomiting, all I can say is, truth really is stranger than fiction.
  • Reply 9 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

some would suggest a "cream sauce"... but this is not the swallowing some men seek

maybe he made a "self-fellating" wager on Apple Future Hardware announcements

this guy deserves a Darwin Award for contributions to the gene pool by removing himself

technically he's still in play, unless he did the o'le rocky mountain oysters on his nuts.
  • Reply 10 of 20
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    FUBAR.
  • Reply 11 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

FUBAR.

...f***ed up beyond all repair - indeed!
  • Reply 12 of 20
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I believe the term is "recognition".

I'm glad I didn't take pills as strong as this guy... I only partially mulitated myself last week.

If I was this guy, my next slice would be to the jugular.

No penis = no reason to live.
  • Reply 13 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

No penis = no reason to live.

You may get an Flame or two from our female members over that.
  • Reply 14 of 20
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Crabs.
  • Reply 15 of 20
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    You should submit that to the Darwin Awards!
  • Reply 16 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

You should submit that to the Darwin Awards!

...what an amazing book.
  • Reply 17 of 20
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Check the date on that, either it's an old story or something exactly the same happened a little ago.
  • Reply 18 of 20
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

You may get an Flame or two from our female members over that.

Yeah, and all two of them Assuming they haven't been scared away like you people managed to scare away Kate...
  • Reply 19 of 20
    longhornlonghorn Posts: 147member
    Yeah, it's an old story. I stumbled across it by accident and it was too good to pass up.
  • Reply 20 of 20
    discocowdiscocow Posts: 603member
    God that is hilarious! I haven't heard something this funny for a long time.