"Gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"

Comments

• Reply 1 of 35
    longhornlonghorn Posts: 147member
    The ultimate solution! Support gay marrige, but only between a man and woman! Why didn't bush think of those qualifiers!

(this just makes me very glad that no one records everything I say all day.)
  • Reply 2 of 35
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    That's such a perfect Catch 22. They should write it into law.
  • Reply 3 of 35
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/arnoldoui1.html

Arnold supports body builder gangbangs too!

He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' c0cks are the same size as everyone else's."
  • Reply 4 of 35
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member

That's pretty good. When I saw the thread title I actually suspected it was Bush who said it, not Arny. There's a new soundbite man in town sheriff, and his name... is AHHNULD!

PS - Chu-bakka's interview link is CLASSIC. You must check it out immediately. This guy's campaign is officially baked if the masses get a hold of this stuff.
  • Reply 5 of 35
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Good for Arnold. I'm not the gang-bang type but is "I did not live my life to become a politician" reply owns me.

Will Democrats pounce on this moral dirtiness so soon after screaming bloody hell murder about Republicans pouncing on moral dirtiness? STAY TUNED!
  • Reply 6 of 35
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

Arnold supports body builder gangbangs too!

That interview alone would be enough to get me to vote for the man. I'm sure he'd suck as govenor, but who cares?
  • Reply 7 of 35
    It's one thing to do things behind closed doors...

it's another to do an interview and brag about it.

but then run to for Governor in the party that claims moral superiority?

Hipocrisy isn't limited to one party... but sometimes it can slap you in the face.
  • Reply 8 of 35
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I bet Maria is digging this in a big way.

To Arny: "Gang bang? GANG BANGGG?! You dirty, ^&%@^& @^&#%@#$~! @&;#^&*^#! I HATE YOU!"

To the Press: "Yes, Arny and I are VERY happy. I've known about his gang-bang era for some time. It's something he put behind him a long time ago. Arny is a good husband and a GREAT father. *smiling weakly*"
  • Reply 9 of 35
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I'm sure she knew nothing about it. After all, if there's some Arnold has been in his life it's secretive. I mean, it's not like he said it all in a magazine interview.

• Reply 10 of 35
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and ****." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

Uh, wow. You go, Governor.

• Reply 11 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

It's one thing to do things behind closed doors...

it's another to do an interview and brag about it.

Well consider the source. It's a sex magazine, so the questions were obviously leaning in that direction. It was also part of the body building culture here in the States, and he's from Europe where the culture is very different anyway.

So, he still gets my vote.
  • Reply 12 of 35
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

Topic: "Gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman"

Hmm, Arnie's opponent, Arianna (Mrs. Michael) Huffington could have said the same thing.
  • Reply 13 of 35
    It's just funny that he's not running as an independant or a libertarian. That would make sense.

I guess he can't tell his stories of abstinence for the Al Franken book."Savin' It"
  • Reply 14 of 35
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Well consider the source. It's a sex magazine, so the questions were obviously leaning in that direction. It was also part of the body building culture here in the States, and he's from Europe where the culture is very different anyway.

So, he still gets my vote.

Bunge and the other voters waiting for the voting booths to open...

• Reply 15 of 35
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

Bunge and the other voters waiting for the voting booths to open...

Boy you are an ass, aren't you?

Anyone who votes based on sexual 'morals' should be in line with those sheep. Come to think of it, they're probably right behind one of them.
  • Reply 16 of 35
    Obviously, you can't take a joke...and Arnold is a joke...not you. Wake up. Vote intelligently. Have a nice day.
  • Reply 17 of 35
    Quote:

Obviously, you can't take a joke...and Arnold is a joke...not you. Wake up. Vote intelligently. Have a nice day.

Whoops...I'll just, um, shift over to the corner with my dunce cap and try to learn how to have a nice day....

• Reply 18 of 35
    I'm all for electing a candidate who isn't a lobbiest/benefactor ass kisser. All for electing someone who has the experience in tackling these issues too.

But a non-actor, muscle-head who can't even state the obvious ain't it. Period.

We've come to this again...voting actors to do a politician's job. Er...waitaminnit....
  • Reply 19 of 35
    Quote:

I'm all for electing a candidate who isn't a lobbiest/benefactor ass kisser. All for electing someone who has the experience in tackling these issues too.

But a non-actor, muscle-head who can't even state the obvious ain't it. Period.

We've come to this again...voting actors to do a politician's job. Er...waitaminnit....

I just think that if Californian's are dumb enough to ask for a recall they'll deserve another bad actor/bad politician.
  • Reply 20 of 35
    So true. If that many people are dumb enough to vote for him... so be it.