Who is the is base imposter?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The Blue Meanie was trawling through the AI member's directory today (we didn't have anything fancy like that in the old days on this site - it was all fields round here when I was a lad). And what's this he finds? Some member called "bluemeanie"? Who is this base imposter? Declare yourself sir!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    I'm tempted to register "The Blue Weenie" for no apparent reason.
  • Reply 2 of 14
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    There's only one Meanie. Often immitated, never duplicated.

Feel better?
  • Reply 3 of 14
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    No...no one comes close to you...may I ask why you were looking through the directory? Just checking your self out?
  • Reply 4 of 14
    longhornlonghorn Posts: 147member
    Maybe you referred to yourself in the third person so often your ego registered itself.
  • Reply 5 of 14
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    murbot thinks so too.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    When the plebs asks der echte Kopf what, or who for that matter, a blue meanie is, he, although obviously an impressive Professor Of Everything, always sends them of into the field for some more hours of harvesting the Kropf. Therefore, one can only conclude, with Professor Kopf, that the blue meanie simply is not. The nobody that, listen carefully, does NOT define the single instance of body ("somebody") through its not being. Not even that last miniscule honor is laid aside for blue meanies. In layman's terms, for I doubt not that you, as I, have problems comprehending the crystalline thoughts of der Kopf, a blue meanie is less than nothing, for nothing does, through its definition, add flavor to its negation, this being "something". Blue meanie, even negated, adds nothing of substance to all that already is.

Such, in any case, are the words I managed to discern from between der Kopf's puckered and bearded lips. I lay them before you in the hopes they will vastly improve your respective lives.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Hey meanie- you probably registered 20 variations of yourself out of paranoia and then forgot about it.
  • Reply 8 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

No...no one comes close to you...may I ask why you were looking through the directory? Just checking your self out?

The Blue Meanie was indeed ego-surfing when he chanced upon the mystery name-squatter in question.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    Quote:

Hey meanie- you probably registered 20 variations of yourself out of paranoia and then forgot about it.

Hey, I used to be paranoid but then I finished with my woman because she couldn't help me with my mind
  • Reply 10 of 14
    Quote:

Seriously though, I used to be paranoid, but then *THEY* got to me
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

How do I know you're not a figment of my imagination, Placebo? 8)
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Oooh...a quadruple post...that's taboo on Appleinsider, you know. We'll have to sacrifice you now.
  • Reply 13 of 14
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Longhorn

Maybe you referred to yourself in the third person so often your ego registered itself.

Good one.
  • Reply 14 of 14
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Wow... someone needs help.

This is ridiculous