Which Powerbook do I keep?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Ok I have a good problem. I now have a 12inch Powerbook (3 weeks old) and a 17inch Powerbook (1 day). My wife has said I must get rid of one. Which one? I do travel a lot.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by GreggWSmith

Ok I have a good problem. I now have a 12inch Powerbook (3 weeks old) and a 17inch Powerbook (1 day). My wife has said I must get rid of one. Which one? I do travel a lot.

Finally gave up the waiting game huh? Keep the 17", nothing is more awesome or has a bigger "WOW" factor than a 17" Powerbook at this point. Do you do video editing, photoshop, do you have clients you present to? If the answer to any of these questions is yes, the choice is clear. But I'll take the 12" off your hands if you care to be so charitable...(then again I DO have clients, use photoshop and final cut pro, so I probably should take my own advice ) BRING ON THE G5 POWERBOOK...

"We'll always have Paris"
  • Reply 2 of 19
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
    Give the 12" PB to me
  • Reply 3 of 19
    I am selling the 12inch PB for $1500.00 Shipped. It has the superdrive and a additional 512meg of RAM. I also installed the airport extreme card!!
  • Reply 4 of 19
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

Give the 12" PB to me

\\

No, give the 12" PB to your wife as a present.
  • Reply 5 of 19
    I tried that but she likes her G3 iBook I just got her better. Something about the powerbook burning holes in her pants. Anyway I am going to keep the 12 because the damn 17 is too big!!
  • Reply 6 of 19
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    So you just bought three Apple laptops recently ? Seems a bit excessive...
  • Reply 7 of 19
    Keep both and get rid of the wife
  • Reply 8 of 19
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ernest eMac

Keep both and get rid of the wife

<sarcasm>Yes, compared to the joy of having an extra Mac, what is the point in having a wife?</sarcasm>

Upgrade your wife's laptop to be a G4.
  • Reply 9 of 19
    The 17 ain't so big once you get used to it.
  • Reply 10 of 19
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    $1 for the 17"
  • Reply 11 of 19
    Quote:

Originally posted by Yevgeny

<sarcasm>Yes, compared to the joy of having an extra Mac, what is the point in having a wife?</sarcasm>

You've never met MY wife
  • Reply 12 of 19
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    If you travel, the 12" seems like the best choice. Well, I suppose it depends on the kind of travel, but the 12" is quite a bit lighter.
  • Reply 13 of 19
    buckeyebuckeye Posts: 358member
    Quote:

i just sent you a pm about the 17inch.
  • Reply 14 of 19
    17", it's all in the WOW factor. Plus more power.
  • Reply 15 of 19
    Quote:

I still want to buy your 17inch powerbook. Still selling?
  • Reply 16 of 19
    Sorry everyone the 17 is sold and I am keeping the 12.
  • Reply 17 of 19
    Quote:

Bastard.
  • Reply 18 of 19
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Murbot will be proud.
  • Reply 19 of 19
    Quote:

Thank for letting me know! I would have given you more that my original offer if you said it wasn't enough. Lack of communication is bad, and you did say I was the first to inquire about it...grrrrrr. It's all cool though, I'm gonna wait for the PBG5 now.