here i'll help a brother out
  • Reply 2 of 12
    just tried search function in iTunes

this thing absolutely kicks ass.
  • Reply 3 of 12
    othelloothello Posts: 1,054member
    if only it fully supported the p800...

• Reply 4 of 12
    this thing is the best $9.95 i ever spent. it solved my only complaint about my digital hub, which was i couldn't control iTunes with my stereo remote.

god bless you jonas salling.
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by spaz

It solved my only complaint about my digital hub, which was i couldn't control iTunes with my stereo remote.

You still can't , sorry I could resist. My only issue with the whole Bluetooth remote control is the rate at which the battery in my T68i goes flat.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    Does anyone know of any central location from which I can download scripts? Because I wrote a script to set my AIM away message from my palm, but I'm sure this has been done before. The list of additional actions within Clicker's PrefPane is empty (even though it says it's downloading some 372kb of stuff, which may be a problem in itself).
  • Reply 7 of 12
    Has anyone tried it out with a Palm ? I tried but couldn't control iTunes... Some ideas, anyone ? I was able to connect to my iMac though
  • Reply 8 of 12
    How does it work with Keynote? I'm giving a presentation in a few weeks and I'd like to use it if it's not too complicated.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

How does it work with Keynote? I'm giving a presentation in a few weeks and I'd like to use it if it's not too complicated.

i do use the combination keynote on a iBook700 + t68i + video beamer - it's a dream!

you just press "yes" on your phone and the next chart flips on the screen; with no you go back, in case the audience is NOT listening ;-)

distance is no problem, i don't present in convention centers...-

btw: many clients are impressed, how i control my computer with my phone... "ahh, of course, it's an apple..." is allways the response...
  • Reply 10 of 12
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by k_munic

i do use the combination keynote on a iBook700 + t68i + video beamer - it's a dream!

you just press "yes" on your phone and the next chart flips on the screen; with no you go back, in case the audience is NOT listening ;-)

distance is no problem, i don't present in convention centers...-

btw: many clients are impressed, how i control my computer with my phone... "ahh, of course, it's an apple..." is allways the response...

What I'm really interested in is using my TT to control it. I saw a pic on the site of someone control a PP presentation and having their notes displayed on the TT's screen. That would be cool.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    I'm looking at getting a Nokia 3650- does this support it? Is there another application that does?
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Quote:

Originally posted by tacojohn

I'm looking at getting a Nokia 3650- does this support it? Is there another application that does?

Salling Clicker does not support it but Romeo (free) in conjunction with Veta Universal (US$8) does.