bluetooth keyboard: JAN

faster pb hard drives: 2004

970 .9 micron: testing now, products in 6 months

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    believing that is like saying: G6 Tomorrow :CONFIRMED:
  • Reply 2 of 16
    rickagrickag Posts: 1,626member
    MOSR fires a shot across the bow of macosXrumors.com's 0.06µm rumor.

Dueling rumor sites, gotta luv it.
  • Reply 3 of 16
    mac bippy is saying otherwise. there will be a .9 and .6 is for later 2005...

they also say something is coming on monday. they do not know what though.
  • Reply 4 of 16
    mac bippy?
  • Reply 5 of 16
  • Reply 6 of 16
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    WHO GIVES A ****
  • Reply 7 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

WHO GIVES A ****

(Moderated by: applenut, Bodhi, Fran441)

(Users Browsing this Forum: allen, Bigc, JCG, JDraden, Socinean1, johnsonwax, fahlman, Tomb of the Unknown, Kasper, OldCodger73, crobin, Henri Hornus, sicle, redeye, bona, neilw, Rolo)

Prob. more people too.
  • Reply 8 of 16
    Quote:

Originally posted by keyboardf12

mac bippy is saying otherwise. there will be a .9 and .6 is for later 2005...

they also say something is coming on monday. they do not know what though.

AtAT surmises a bump in iPod hard drive capacity (up to 40 GB).
  • Reply 9 of 16
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by keyboardf12

(Moderated by: applenut, Bodhi, Fran441)

(Users Browsing this Forum: allen, Bigc, JCG, JDraden, Socinean1, johnsonwax, fahlman, Tomb of the Unknown, Kasper, OldCodger73, crobin, Henri Hornus, sicle, redeye, bona, neilw, Rolo)

Prob. more people too.

I'm sure they don't give a rat's ass what MOSR says. Future hardware is one thing, listening to shit like that is another thing all together.
  • Reply 10 of 16
    gargar Posts: 1,201member
    Quote:

I'm sure they don't give a rat's ass what MOSR says. Future hardware is one thing, listening to shit like that is another thing all together.

depends on what you expect.
  • Reply 11 of 16
    maniamania Posts: 104member
    They have just updated again with LOTs of what sounds like very reasonable predictions. OK murbot lets see you come up with something interesting to read.
  • Reply 12 of 16
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by mania

They have just updated again with LOTs of what sounds like very reasonable predictions. OK murbot lets see you come up with something interesting to read.

Yeh Murbot! Make up some booool sheeeeet! All AI's posting is a very small selection of things based on decent sources! This MRSO guy is killing you!
  • Reply 13 of 16
    bigcbigc Posts: 1,224member
    Quote:

All the rumour sites are the same, sometimes they're lucky sometimes not. However, MOSR track record is right up there with SlickJacks, which luckily has went the way of the floppy drive, as should most of them.

Of course then, what would we have to discuss other than what hardware should be coming up based on what is currently available, what new individual pieces are coming out and what the next logical upgrade should be, i.e., Future Hardware ...
  • Reply 14 of 16
    I don't get why everyone likes to hate MOSR and rag on the reliability. It's one thing to mention track records when someone wants buying advice, but as for the rest of the time isn't it just entertainment. I for one think the more sites out there the better the entertainment and the better the odds that one will get something right. Marketplace of ideas and what not. Who cares if a site gets it wrong alot, at least they are out there offering something to read/think about/disbeleive. I'd prefer that to nothing.

As for the meat of the rumors, nothing seems to far fetched.
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Let me chime in if i may. I think the reason murbot feels so strongly about MOSR is probably because they have very rarely, if ever, correctly call upcoming products. You look at the history of a site like Think Secret and you realize that MOSR might as well be making up their material, even if they are relying on "sources".

If you still dispute the fact that they just aren't good with mac rumors, i ask you to recall the update in which they declared apple was developing the G5 sphere.
  • Reply 16 of 16
    If I may...

Murbot isn't much into reading, he's more of a visually stimulated kind of guy. This explains his massive collection of images containing scantly clad women.

Suffice it to say, Murbot is never at a loss of what to do when bored. Especially after the big snip.