FS: CompUSA gift card

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Here's a deal that's TOO GOOD to pass up. I just cashed in my TAP on my iPod. They didn't have the 10gig model that I got credit for, so they gave me a gift card. Since all they had was the 30giger and I don't have that kind of money, nor that amount of music, I decided to try another CUSA. They had the old 5gig model for cheap, so I got it (my old iPod was the 5giger so no loss for me). Now, however, I'm left with a GC with $151 on it and nothing to buy.

I want to sell the card. It's a win-for-you, win-for-me situation. Make me an offer. BTW, you can check the amount left on the card by going to their here to verify the amount. Make me an offer!

-t

ps - if you live in Cali, you can actually redeem the card for cash. Look here. So it's an even better deal for you Califorians.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    i give u 5 dolla
  • Reply 2 of 6
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Luca Rescigno

i give u 5 dolla

NEXT!
  • Reply 3 of 6
    its gonna cost you Twenty dollas to make you holla

Seriously Twenty, eh no, 18, 15, 10, okay okay you talked me into it, 2 dollas.

I want my 2 dollas

20 dollars???
  • Reply 4 of 6
    You guys realize that I'm serious, right? It's $151. Any REAL offers?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Sorry just feeing a little punch drunk, if I weren't so strapped right now I'd make a serious opening offer of $50. Let the bidding begin.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by LiquidR

Sorry just feeing a little punch drunk, if I weren't so strapped right now I'd make a serious opening offer of $50. Let the bidding begin.

No problem. Let the bidding begin, as you said... But maybe this would be better conducted over PM or email? You chose, but I prefer email (torifile at our favorite computer dot com).