Possible iPod Accesories Tomorrow

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Source

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/ipodappleexpo.html

I agree all these people with ipods now update the usefullness a bit.

Possible Peripherals( I think i spelled it right):

iMic- Record and Encode MP3 or OGG ( for voice) right to your hard drive.

iRemote- Bluetooth builtin to ipod could also detect other ipod and cell phones.

DJ Station- Some kind of DJ specific dock?

Headphones- Apple Edition iPod headphones, partnered with Bose.

Anybody care to contribute ideas?

Comments

• Reply 2 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by GardenOfEarthlyDelights

i-move

That kit looks way better than the VW does. I wish you could get Smarts here in the states. When will the government realize that rollovers are just good old fashioned fun?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by dissimilation

That kit looks way better than the VW does. I wish you could get Smarts here in the states. When will the government realize that rollovers are just good old fashioned fun?

So you guys honestly think apple will release some kinf of in dash stereo copmont for vehicles that will accomodate an ipod. Maybe but i think something like that would be from a thridy party developer.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    I want one thing: Line in, able to record uncompressed aif files. That's it. Nothing more. simple right?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    tak1108-

Yes!! that is the only additional feature that I have desired since the first day they were announced. A line in feature to record music to AIFF format, not AAC or MP3. That is all it needs, other than that, its perfect.

Chet
  • Reply 6 of 7
    In iTunes and on iPod, The Band should go under "T," because they are The Band.

Anyway?

Voice recognition, of course (we know it's possible ), maybe, oh, I don't know, FINALLY release the new iTrip? An attachment to the AC adapter that allows for car outlet hookup, without the need for third party solutions?
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by sillycybin

tak1108-

Yes!! that is the only additional feature that I have desired since the first day they were announced. A line in feature to record music to AIFF format, not AAC or MP3. That is all it needs, other than that, its perfect.

Chet

me too!