iTunes, PC Version Coming Next Month

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
MacMinute says,

"Newsweek reports that SJ has been telling labels that the debut for the U.S. will occur mid-October."

This is in line with reports from several rumor sites. Still no word I guess on Canada and Europe. Perhaps tomorrow on the latter (which I would suspect would be Mac-only initially).

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    this will tie in with Gift cards that you can buy at any apple store for any iTMS purchase just in time for the biggest shopping day of the year...
  • Reply 2 of 8
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

this will tie in with Gift cards that you can buy at any apple store for any iTMS purchase just in time for the biggest shopping day of the year...

Hmm...never thought of the possibilities. Purchasing a bunch of albums online and sending it to a friend for Christmas.

If Apple can get the PC version out soon, they'll make a killing for the 4th quarter numbers.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacsRGood4U

MacMinute says,

"Newsweek reports that SJ has been telling labels that the debut for the U.S. will occur mid-October."

Thank The Lawd.

Screed ...rabid AAPL shareholder
  • Reply 4 of 8
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    not only that, but think of the traffic that will be driven to their retail stores!

malls will be begging them to have a spot...
  • Reply 5 of 8
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    (sorry, just saw your sig ... wow ... )
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by sCreeD

Thank The Lawd.

Screed ...rabid AAPL shareholder

Double that for me... AKAM shareholder, too. The iTMS will make or break my portfolio. Well, not really, but it could really really help things for me.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    And the next Windows update will coincide with iTunes for Windows not working anymore, which is of course completely unrelated. QT on Windows is shady. Is that Apple's fault or is M$ sabotaging them? M$ has done it before, and I'm sure they try it again, considering they are now invincible when it comes to breaking the law, M$ owns Bush.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Gift Certificates will be great though!