Keynote / Expo 2003 Photos link inside

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
Here are the photos I took today at the keynote and the expo. The keynote photos are a bit blurry because I couldnt use my flash.

Enjoy

http://homepage.mac.com/morgan68/Apple_Expo_2003/

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    it looks like someone ran off with the bluetooth mouse in one of the pictures!

-ST
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShallowThroat

-ST

yeah werent they woprried about that at all;?
  • Reply 3 of 6
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShallowThroat

Heh. On the one hand it's hard to say "no wires!" when you have Kensington locks all over the place, and on the other hand it's easy to say "no wires!" when you have no input devices.

It would be interesting to know just how many of those mice left the Expo in somebody's pocket...
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Actually, they had an employee for every single computer at that stand. The person that was trying out iTunes had just walked away and the employee had taken the mouse and was holding it until the next person came up to try out the computer.

All the rest of the apple stands had wired accessories.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    The WireLess Keyboard is actually much smaller than the wired one (and I like that). It's the same configuration as the actual one without the plastics around it. Just the keys. It looks like it takes the same volume as the old (original) iMac keyboard. Finally.

I have been playing around with one of the wireless mouse and it's true that I've always had an eye of an Apple employee watching me ;-)

Neat stuff. There's a kind of button under it and it's very natural/ergonomical to turn it On or Off (It Hides or uncovers the 'red eye').

It's plain white. As is the keyboard. Very strange with such a dual Design Strategy (white=Consumers vs Metal=Pros). An 'aluminium' wireless keyboard would be welcome(d) !
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by zounic

The WireLess Keyboard is actually much smaller than the wired one (and I like that). It's the same configuration as the actual one without the plastics around it. Just the keys. It looks like it takes the same volume as the old (original) iMac keyboard. Finally.

The G5 and eMac keyboard is a compact model, like the wireless one.