Purchased 15gb ipod in August, could i exchange it?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I bought a 15gb in August from the apple store, is there any way they would let exchange it for the 20gb? Dont get me wrong im very satisfied with it, but the greed in me wants more gbs!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

I bought a 15gb in August from the apple store, is there any way they would let exchange it for the 20gb? Dont get me wrong im very satisfied with it, but the greed in me wants more gbs!

No. You will continue to be the greedy owner of a 15 Gig iPod.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Eh, fair enough. Im buying a 20gb for my dads birthday, i hope he appreciates the extra 5 gb i will never have
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

Eh, fair enough. Im buying a 20gb for my dads birthday, i hope he appreciates the extra 5 gb i will never have

Just switch the two iPods. To be honest I could never see anyone owning 20gb of music.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    I bought mine from Best Buy, and bought the warrenty return option. Anyone know if I can get the 20 gig?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by millsdude

I bought mine from Best Buy, and bought the warrenty return option. Anyone know if I can get the 20 gig?

i have 15GB iPod and am only using 3GB so far (and that is with high bit rate encoding!)

switch the iPods, i douby your dad has more cd's than you.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    nwhysee, you have ten days from the date of purchase to return it for the 20gb.

millsdude, as long as you still have a reciept you should be able to take yours back to best buy and get the 20gb if, or at the very least Best Buy will give you a credit for the difference in price Both have to be within 30 days
  • Reply 7 of 7
    I have about 15 cds. My dad probably has that many beatles cds alone.