Step right up...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
oh we'll be paying for a loooong time... hehe

http://cagle.slate.msn.com/working/030918/keefe.gif

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    The pfhor are waiting. The pfhor are watching.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    It's Monday, I'm still looking for a decent job and it's raining outside. Don't make today worse than it already is....

• Reply 3 of 11
    Look at the bright side... at least we're "safer".
  • Reply 4 of 11
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Oh yes. Much safer I think. Pass the genetically modified Olestra-fried potatow chips, please....
  • Reply 5 of 11
    At least we've caught Saddam and Bin Laden...oh wait.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    I thought this was going to be a Tom Waits obit. Anything is better than that.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Isn't this in violation of the posting guile lines? Oh wait it's anti-Bush we we'll let the rules slide. Let's close down one of Fellowship's thread.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    I used to think that political cartoons were funnier... I wonder what happened?
  • Reply 9 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    They were funny back when they weren't pure partisanship. But I couldn't tell you when that was.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Isn't this in violation of the posting guile lines? Oh wait it's anti-Bush we we'll let the rules slide. Let's close down one of Fellowship's thread.

it must be a librul conspiracy I tell you!
  • Reply 11 of 11
    What's partisan about saying the Bush administration is running a deficit which we and our children will have to pay for? Isn't there a deficit?

Politcal cartoonist always mock a president... despite which party he's from.