Coolest things to do with SE T616?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey everyone! I just ordered a Sony Ericsson T616- what are some of the coolest thing that you can do with this phone?

Can I update my blog with this thing? Can I post pics to the web? Where can I get a Mac OS X theme for it? What are some of the coolest things you guys have done with your phones and your mac?

I also got the D-Link bluetooth adapter for my iBook so I can send files back and forth...

Thanks!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    tacojohn,

I think this is something you should have a look at Salling / Sony Ericsson Clicker. I've never used it, as I don't have a SE phone (or a Mac... yet ), but basically, remote control your Mac 8).

Edit: AS for themes, backgrounds etc, have a look at Howard Forums, and also Mobiledia, there's a download section there.

Hope this helps

Dave.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    hi,

the best site I've found so far for themes and the like is myt610

They've got lots of goodies.

Matt
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Alright- I found an article for creating your own themes for the phone. I've looked at a few mac os x themes but none of them are quality...I want to make my own theme but I can't find a theme creator for mac...any ideas? I don't have VPC either...

Can I update my blog from my phone or post pictures to my blog?
  • Reply 4 of 4
    I found a cool OS X theme called "Aqua"- its really nice- makes me feel like I'm actually using an apple cell phone!

Also downloaded the Salling Clicker program's demo. After using it for about 2 minutes I bought it! This program is sooooooooo sweet!

Now I just need to figure out how to configure my e-mail and I'll be all set...

...except for moblogging (Mobile Blogging). I haven't figured out how I'm going to do that....so if anyone has any ideas that would be great!

Thanks!