Cubs are Division Champs

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The Cubs Clinched the number one spot in the Central Division! I am freaking pumped up. I am not too experienced with ticket prices... How much would tickets cost for the NLCS cost (the series after the one with the braves, if they go that far). Thanks, just curious.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 32
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    SRO and bleacher tix for the NLCS are $36 should it be at Pac Bell Park. Nosebleeds are $61. I imagine Wrigley tickets would cost a bit more.
  • Reply 2 of 32
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    Ticket prices for the Division series are set by the teams. Ticket prices for the Championship series and World series are set by Major League Baseball.

For example, box seats for the ALDS against Oakland at Fenway are $70 which is the normal price (yes, we know it's too expensive). Box seats fot the ALCS at Fenway will be $110. Just to get into the stadium and have bleacher seats or standing room would be $50.

But yes, this could potentially set up the Cubs/Red Sox World Series that is one of the signs that the world is going to end.
  • Reply 3 of 32
    actually the world would end during the 9th inning of the 7th game of a cubs - red sox world series with the score tied.

god's like that.
  • Reply 4 of 32
    The Cubs should thank the Brewers, who let them walk all over them earlier this month and then took two games from the bumbling Astros.

Anyways, I hope the Cubs lose because they have some of the most obnoxious fans in baseball outside of the Red Sox and Yankees. Here's to Sammy and his corked bat(s).
  • Reply 5 of 32
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rogue master

The Cubs should thank the Brewers, who let them walk all over them earlier this month and then took two games from the bumbling Astros.

Anyways, I hope the Cubs lose because they have some of the most obnoxious fans in baseball outside of the Red Sox and Yankees. Here's to Sammy and his corked bat(s).

i really don't think yankee fans are that obnoxious.... honestly. Red Sox fans yes.

Only in boston can you go to ANY kind of public event and have the entire crowd break into Yankees Suck! for no apparent reason. pretty sad.
  • Reply 6 of 32
    Apparently applenut has never heard of the rivalry.
  • Reply 7 of 32
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fran441

Apparently applenut has never heard of the rivalry.

apparently Boston fans still think there is one.
  • Reply 8 of 32
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I know people with skybox seats. Not much of a chance I can get in. I'll have the wife work the angles to get us in.
  • Reply 9 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I know people with skybox seats. Not much of a chance I can get in. I'll have the wife work the angles to get us in.

wait scott, the cubs management sucks, the cubs will never win the division, you'll never set foot in wrigley again.....what gives?
  • Reply 10 of 32
    here are some nice quotes all from scott

Quote:

Cub still suck and always will.

Quote:

um? Cubs still suck.

Quote:

Cubs are cock bites

Quote:

But ... the Cubs still suck. No one should go to the Cubs or pay to see a game. The ****ing club scalps its own ****ing tickets for gods sake. DON'T SUPPORT THE CUBS!

Quote:

Cubs fans are the biggest pack of dumb ass losers the world has ever known. They have to come to terms with the fact that they are Wrigley Field fans, the baseball team sucks, and they will never win again because the owner knows that dumb ass cubs fans will always buy tickets to see minor league ball in a historic major league park

and now he wants to go to a game....
  • Reply 11 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

apparently Boston fans still think there is one.

That's the way it is with LA. But at least Boston fans are still fans of the game.

LA fans throw beachballs onto the field to intentionally disrupt the game, in addition to cheering injuries and all sorts of stupid crap.
  • Reply 12 of 32
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Wrigley sucks. I hadn't been in about ten years and after what happened tonight I wouldn't care if the league disbanded the team and burned down the stadium. Racist ******.
  • Reply 13 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by cubs23

The Cubs Clinched the number one spot in the Central Division! I am freaking pumped up. I am not too experienced with ticket prices... How much would tickets cost for the NLCS cost (the series after the one with the braves, if they go that far). Thanks, just curious.

beat the braves....

Sweep!
  • Reply 14 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Wrigley sucks. I hadn't been in about ten years and after what happened tonight I wouldn't care if the league disbanded the team and burned down the stadium. Racist ******.

what happened?
  • Reply 15 of 32
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

what happened?

Two punk security guards thew my Puerto Rican friend out of the game. He was down in the bathroom and comes walking back up the ramp in the middle of a problem and the security guards pointed him out as someone that 'threw a peanut.' He was in the bathroom and obviously hadn't done it. I did see who had done it, a group of four white ladies (you girls have all the luck!) and security wouldn't touch them of course.

Punks. I left and don't care if I ever go back.
  • Reply 16 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

here are some nice quotes all from scott

and now he wants to go to a game....

Did I really call the cubs "cock bites"? I'm sure it's true but ...

The best part about going to a cubs game is WATCHING THEM LOSE!
  • Reply 17 of 32
    LCS Pricing at Wrigley:

Club Box (Infield) -- $80

Club Box (Outfield) -- $75

Field Box (Infield) -- $75

Field Box (Outfield) -- $70

Terrace Box -- $55

Upper Deck Box -- $55

Terrace Reserved -- $50

Bleachers -- $50

Upper Deck Reserved -- $35

Standing Room Only -- $25

Wow, cheaper than Pac Bell. You'd think they'd milk the fans for all they're worth since they may never make the play-offs again.
  • Reply 18 of 32
    in 1984 i sat in the front row of the right field bleachers for the first playoff game against the padres, cubs creamed 'em, sutcliffe even hit a homerun. i went with my dad.

i got to meet bill veeck and i saw bill murray get out of a limo, and the ticket was either 10 or 12 bucks.
  • Reply 19 of 32
    Cheap tickets in Chicago.

ALCS at Fenway:

Field Box: $110

Loge Box: $110

Roof Box: $110

Outfield Box: $110

Right Field Roof: $110

Grandstand: $80

Grandstand No Alcohol: $80

Outfield Grandstand: $80

Lower Bleachers: $50

Upper Bleachers: $50

Standing Room: $50

Green Monster Seats: Pricing not available
  • Reply 20 of 32
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

Two punk security guards thew my Puerto Rican friend out of the game. He was down in the bathroom and comes walking back up the ramp in the middle of a problem and the security guards pointed him out as someone that 'threw a peanut.' He was in the bathroom and obviously hadn't done it. I did see who had done it, a group of four white ladies (you girls have all the luck!) and security wouldn't touch them of course.

Punks. I left and don't care if I ever go back.

Maybe you're the one being racist?