DVD slideshow!!!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Does anyone know of some good software to make nice high quality slide shows??? I have tried iMovie but the quality of the pictures sucks! I would like something that has nice fades for transitions!! Pretty much anything that makes a slide show that looks as good as the simple slidshow screen saver!

Thanks

Alex

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Um... iPhoto?

Seriously, I thought that one of the big updates for iDVD had it linking into iPhoto for slideshow creation. Or am I smoking crack again?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Toast 6 I think you can with...not sure about transitions though.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    I use Still LIfe which was used to make Apple's slideshows (you know, the forests, beaches etc.) Exports to DV and QT and compatable with iDVD.

Too cool.

http://www.grantedsw.com
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by alxapplebmw

Does anyone know of some good software to make nice high quality slide shows??? I have tried iMovie but the quality of the pictures sucks! I would like something that has nice fades for transitions!! Pretty much anything that makes a slide show that looks as good as the simple slidshow screen saver!

Thanks

Alex

Doesn't iDVD do this?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    I just made my first slideshow using iDVD tonite --- not sure how it will look when I burn it, but so far, so good.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by neurokid

Doesn't iDVD do this?

Not all of us have a machine equipped with a DVD burner internally