Just bought a 15" 1.25 Ghz SD model...

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Hey people!... I had on order at the Apple Store a 12" totally stock PB, but the wait was absolutely killing me (2 more weeks). I went to a local store here to check out the 12" (last years model) and a 1Ghz 15" and when I casually asked "got any 1.25 Ghz models in?" he replied "yeah..1 left". Bingo!

It didn't take much convincing! So, I called the Apple Store to cancel my original 12" order and with that confirmed, bought the 15" 1.25 SD model...just going into my study to unpack it now...here's hoping no latch issues and NO dead pixels...I'll report back.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    Well, just got this baby up and running and man is it ever sweet! I had to call tech support because I couldnèt connect to the internet 1st try but the kind lady walked me through it with no problem at all! Tech support is great!

Anyways, no dead pixels....no whiteness and no latch problems on my 1.25Ghz model...Ièm really happy with it! Thanks to all for the tips and advice. To those who are waiting..hang in there!
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Quote:

Originally posted by chikan

Well, just got this baby up and running and man is it ever sweet! I had to call tech support because I couldnèt connect to the internet 1st try but the kind lady walked me through it with no problem at all! Tech support is great!

Anyways, no dead pixels....no whiteness and no latch problems on my 1.25Ghz model...Ièm really happy with it! Thanks to all for the tips and advice. To those who are waiting..hang in there!

Got mine this morning and no issues. Awesome!