Biggest (non-personal) Slander EVER!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am having a contest with one of my friends (girl if it matters) and I need to come up with the worst insult possible by tomorrow at lunch. So since I'll be at school I need it tonight/tomorrow morning. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    What are the parameters? Slander for any individual? For a girl? For this specific person? We need more to go on, but I'll do my best.
  • Reply 2 of 13
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Well there was that time I referred to Michael Moore as the Rush Limbaugh of the left.

I have this insult for Giant I have been waiting to use. Essentially I tell him to move back into his parents house in Winnetka.
  • Reply 3 of 13
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bunge

What are the parameters? Slander for any individual? For a girl? For this specific person? We need more to go on, but I'll do my best.

No parameters, it is for a girl. I just put non-personal because I could pick on her for stuff that i won't, but i guess you guys don't know that so it doesn't matter. Haha it can't be too clever as she isn't the brightest, well at least about some things.
  • Reply 4 of 13
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    ^ LOL

When it come to women, insulting their scent is a big thing, even if the woman is a ho. Tell how much she stinks like rotting fish when she crosses her legs or something.
  • Reply 5 of 13
    go buy her this.

http://www.4paddedwalls.com/ebay/4-28-2.htm

or make mustache comments.
  • Reply 6 of 13
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Well there was that time I referred to Michael Moore as the Rush Limbaugh of the left.

I have this insult for Giant I have been waiting to use. Essentially I tell him to move back into his parents house in Winnetka.

TOO CLEVER
  • Reply 7 of 13
    tell her she's steatopygous.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

tell her she's steatopygous.

pronounced: sty-at-ah-pih-geous
  • Reply 9 of 13
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Is that... an adam's apple?

Or, you weren't ever a man were you?

How about handing her a doorknob and saying someone said she could show you some tricks with it.

Nick
  • Reply 10 of 13
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Is that... an adam's apple?

Or, you weren't ever a man were you?

How about handing her a doorknob and saying someone said she could show you some tricks with it.

Nick

Haha
  • Reply 11 of 13
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Outsider

^ LOL

When it come to women, insulting their scent is a big thing, even if the woman is a ho. Tell how much she stinks like rotting fish when she crosses her legs or something.

Yea I thought of that too. Tell her she needs to change her pad.
  • Reply 12 of 13
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    "No one will ever love you."
  • Reply 13 of 13
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

If only I was so lucky! Man, I'd show them how to put a trust fund to work.