What do we think about the Treo 600?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I just learned about it last week and it looks SWEET. i was thinking of getting a Palm device because of my job, and this T300 is starting to show it's limitations... I really like the one piece design and it being non flip phone is a huge plus in my book. Most of the reviews have been really glowing too. Big questions i guess is how will it integrate with the Mac, iSync or Palm Desktop, and how much $$$?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    jbljbl Posts: 555member
    The big question for me is whether I can use it with Verison. Otherwise it looks good to me.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JBL

The big question for me is whether I can use it with Verison. Otherwise it looks good to me.

I think it can be used with a lot of different carriers. Just a matter of time.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    keshkesh Posts: 621member
    Verizon is the one carrier which has apparently not decided to carry the 600 yet. Sprint, Cingular, AT&T and T-Mobile will.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kesh

Verizon is the one carrier which has apparently not decided to carry the 600 yet. Sprint, Cingular, AT&T and T-Mobile will.

I recall reading somewhere that a lot of Verizon users were petitioning to have the 600 added...there's a CDMA version (which Sprint will be using), so it shouldn't be a problem...but since when have wireless telecos actually listened to their customers...