I'm getting tired of this partisan nonsense

Comments

• Reply 61 of 85
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by midwinter

Stop being so partisan.

Listen you handball freak, keep you and your kind off my side of the playground.

Nick
  • Reply 62 of 85
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Listen you handball freak, keep you and your kind off my side of the playground.

Nick

The result of a two party system...

Fellows
  • Reply 63 of 85
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

Nick

STAR BELLIED SNEETCH!
  • Reply 64 of 85
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    i dont need no stinkin' team. i can take you all on...
  • Reply 65 of 85
    jimmacjimmac Posts: 11,898member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

Well that's where you are wrong. Wrong minded liberals like you always think that for one person to win another person must loose. That's wrong. Fact of the matter is that the situation in China has little to do with the situation here. If China wanted to they could dump their broken system for one that works better. But they'd rather keep the broken system and so their people starve. Don't blame the poverty of one on the prosperity of another.

You're hopeless Scott. What you're saying is like " well they could all think like me but they choose not to so screw them. "
  • Reply 66 of 85
    rageousrageous Posts: 2,170member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jimmac

You're hopeless Scott. What you're saying is like " well they could all think like me but they choose not to so screw them. "

What would draw you to this conclusion given what he said in the paragraph you quoted? That is completely misinterpreting what he said.
  • Reply 67 of 85
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

i dont need no stinkin' team. i can take you all on...

Partisan unilateralist!
  • Reply 68 of 85
    Quote:

Originally posted by rageous

What would draw you to this conclusion given what he said in the paragraph you quoted? That is completely misinterpreting what he said.

Open those blinders a little more and look at the attitude.
  • Reply 69 of 85
    Once again, just because I disagree does not mean i wear blinders. Please cease talking down to people.
  • Reply 70 of 85
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

Originally posted by alcimedes

actually i understand what you wrote, i'm just playing stupid games in this thread. it's never going anywhere productive.

Exactly! And, um, I knew, that you, you know, I knew you were playing games, so I pulled a double negative reverse secret password. Yeah.
  • Reply 71 of 85
    Quote:

Originally posted by rageous

Once again, just because I disagree does not mean i wear blinders. Please cease talking down to people.

No, it's clear you see what you want to. It's you who are missing the point. I'd like to hear what Scott thinks of our homeless.
  • Reply 72 of 85
  • Reply 73 of 85
    chu_bakkachu_bakka Posts: 1,793member
    nice way to treat a lady...

http://www.georgyforgov.com/press14.php
  • Reply 74 of 85
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    I read about it earlier. sickening. this is even worse then all those young republicans they hired to fly down to florida and storm the electors office all the while claiming to be "the people"
  • Reply 75 of 85
    Quote:

Originally posted by chu_bakka

nice way to treat a lady...

http://www.georgyforgov.com/press14.php

Who is this? I've never heard of her before
  • Reply 76 of 85
    One of the 2,199,393 people running for governor.

I saw her on CNN yesterday. they have been running 2 minute spots for all the lesser know candidates. She's pretty liberal according to her platfrom stances. I guess this makes her a commie pinko partisan?

She has no experice with government so i guess the arnold supporters were not attacking her for that reason... they seem to have no problem with that.
  • Reply 77 of 85
    Here's some more Brown Shirt action:

http://digbysblog.blogspot.com/2003_...55453523292400

Quote:

I have no idea if it is true, but I can say that here in Santa Monica yesterday afternoon about 15 young white males with signs were standing outside Arnold's headquarters on 4th avenue shouting down some code pink protesters across the street in very crude and intimidating terms.

I would have to say that if true, arnold supporters are acting in a partisan manner.\
  • Reply 78 of 85
    No worries... hehe... apparently they're in such a rush to Vote for Arny... they're forgetting to vote YES on the recall.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/996752/posts

Election - Precinct Report

October 7, 2003 | Hildy

Posted on 10/07/2003 9:19 AM PDT by Hildy

I thought it would be fun to have people report back after voting. My neighborhood is comprised of middle-aged to older voters. Judging by the breakdown given to me by the Republican Party (I'm a poll watcher today) the area is predominantly Democrat. The workers said that for the first time they could remember there was a line out the door when they opened this morning! The only thing I'm a little nervous about is with all the Schwartzenegger buzz, people are forgetting to vote YES on the recall. It's the first question on the first page and since Arnie is on the last page people have the tendency of just going right to the page with his name. Even my husband almost forgot. People have been calling the radio shows saying the same thing. A few cried and said they forgot. Oh well...hopefully it will all even out at the end. I plan to call all the Reps on my list to remind them to vote YES on the recall.

I wonder how many AHNOLD vote there will be with out a YES vote. Are they looked at and tallied seperately?

Can they ask for a recount and specifically ask that Arnold votes be looked at for missing yes vote on the recall... meaning a vote for arnold is also a vote FOR recall? I don't think they can... because you could vote AGAINST the recall and still vote for Arny. There may be people out there that prefer Davis to Arny but not Bustamante to Arny. That's a No/Arny vote.
  • Reply 79 of 85
    Hilarious!
  • Reply 80 of 85
    It's weird reading that freerepublic forum... hearing how SOME conservatives talk about democrats... kinda creepy.

"Rats. Enemy. Dims. Evil."

It's a bit past being just partisan... don't like to see it on either side really. They're talking about other voters and people who are working at the polling place... not politicians. Frankly I think you can call politicians anything you want... but people with a different point of view?

And they sound like they watch alot of Faux News... hehe.