Behold! A Super Hero we can all Support!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
It's... ANGLE-GRINDER MANNNN!

The NYT has a story posted about this guy (can't find it now), so I decided to go to the source. http://anglegrinderman.com/

This guy is priceless....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
  • Reply 2 of 15
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Ah thanks. Using Safari... couldn't pull the link like I can with MOZILLA (Apple... you listening?).

• Reply 3 of 15
    How is an Evil Scientist With Cackling Laugh to know that if you mix Eddie Vedder's DNA with Carrottops' DNA you get Angle Grinder Man? There was no way for me to foresee and prevent this from happening.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Why the hell would you want to prevent it? This man is a true patriot of his nation and a fighter for his people.

GO ANGLE-GRINDER MAN!
  • Reply 5 of 15
    He should start an elite corps of Angle-Grinder super heros, so that one day, the people of every major metropolis can once again feel safe parking on the side-streets...

...we all need our heros, and Flight Suit George just isn't cutting it. He's out like Elmo, foo'!
  • Reply 6 of 15
    I don't know guys...

• Reply 7 of 15
    he's just angling for a sidekick from the league of power tool female heroes in that WTF Benassi video

• Reply 8 of 15
    [edit] I forgot all about that. Yes, clearly this guy is a perfect match for the chic with the Orbital Sander!

How can you not like a guy who has the balls to create a section for his web site called "The Playgirl Collection"?? There's obviously some self-deprecating humor going on there I'd say. Having read the article he clearly stated he wanted to strike a balance between hero and humor.

Not that I'd let the guy date my sister mind you, but....

• Reply 9 of 15
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by curiousuburb

he's just angling for a sidekick from the league of power tool female heroes in that WTF Benassi video

How 'bout GRINDERGIRL!

MEOW!
  • Reply 10 of 15
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

I was watching TeeVee a few weeks ago and they were using that music. I think it was sports or MTV or something? Does anyone know if that's a remix that a lot of people use OR was it from the video we all know and love?
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I was watching TeeVee a few weeks ago and they were using that music. I think it was sports or MTV or something? Does anyone know if that's a remix that a lot of people use OR was it from the video we all know and love?

That is the actual music video for Benny Benassi 'Satisfaction'.
  • Reply 12 of 15
    nah, we need a classic superhero, like St. Cloud Superman:

his website

• Reply 13 of 15
    Worst Superhero costumes of all time

oh man... some of those bring tears.

the new Halle Berry Catwoman costume is questionable

still prefer julie newmar or michelle pfieffer's versions
  • Reply 14 of 15
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Worst Superhero costumes of all time

oh man... some of those bring tears.

the new Halle Berry Catwoman costume is questionable

still prefer julie newmar or michelle pfieffer's versions

Open toed boots ?????????? I therefore found Catwoman's weakness...step on her damn toes...

Still, you could put a paperbag over Halley Berry...I'd still hit her.

Excuse me while I find a phone booth...
  • Reply 15 of 15
    While I think Angle-Grinder Man would have a soft (or should I say hard) spot for Grinder Girl, it's just too obvious a match. I think one of the chics from the powertools video is more appropriate.

And that SuperMan ripoff is no competition for a REAL man of action (with an original costume I might add) like AGM. How many cars has HE freed this month?? None I wager....