panther out of the cage

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
apple store back up and pather to ship on the 24th!

Comments

• Reply 2 of 9
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    The panther will be out the cage. Be frightened PC trolls, the panther is hiding near you in the dark of the night, ready to slash you with her mettalic claws ...
  • Reply 3 of 9
    I cannot believe it! A 15 day upgrade grace period for Panther? Come on! I am so tired of having to explain the way we ( Apple Customers ) are treated.

I received my new 15" PB on October 3rd. I assumed there would at least be a 30 day upgrade period. Especially on a brand new, totally redesigned product.

At least, give us a price break! I just spent $3000. I should not have to pay full price!
  • Reply 4 of 9
    lsngctrl - If you've read other forums, many people who have just bought laptops have been able to get in the deal, and if all else fails, phone Apple and lodge a complaint, many people have been given the discount that way.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    rhumgodrhumgod Posts: 1,289member
    Someone explain how this is future hardware?
  • Reply 6 of 9
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Rhumgod

Someone explain how this is future hardware?

Someone explain why people can't let the mods do their jobs without whining and posting comments like this.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Chealion

lsngctrl - If you've read other forums, many people who have just bought laptops have been able to get in the deal, and if all else fails, phone Apple and lodge a complaint, many people have been given the discount that way.

I did call customer service and they would not budge. They told me to send an e-mail to management.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    onlookeronlooker Posts: 5,252member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

Someone explain why people can't let the mods do their jobs without whining and posting comments like this.

He's right, your in the wrong forum with this thread.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

Originally posted by onlooker

He's right, your in the wrong forum with this thread.

He didn't start the thread.

Software. Redundant. Doesn't look good for this thread.