Safari Spell Checking In Forms

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
How cool is that? Very handy, especially with my spelling and keyboard skills I have to say that I'm loving switching - so many little things .

Dave.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Yea, I have to say this spell check option is such a time saver. All those cut-and-paste into word are gone! Simplicity!

8)
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Yeah, nice huh? And just think: it's available practically everywhere and all apps get to share the same custom dictionary. TextEdit, Mail, OmniWeb, BBEdit, and oodles more support system-wide services like this.

For some more fun that few people know about, select some text in Safari and choose the Services menu from the Safari menu. You can make a sticky, send it in an e-mail, open a new text document with it, and many other actions. When you install new programs, any services they offer instantly become available there to all other apps.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

Yeah, nice huh? And just think: it's available practically everywhere and all apps get to share the same custom dictionary. TextEdit, Mail, OmniWeb, BBEdit, and oodles more support system-wide services like this.

For some more fun that few people know about, select some text in Safari and choose the Services menu from the Safari menu. You can make a sticky, send it in an e-mail, open a new text document with it, and many other actions. When you install new programs, any services they offer instantly become available there to all other apps.

And people use windows for what reasons? Macs rule, plain and simple.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    iChat spell check is great.

I wish it worked in the MSN messenger

It's really great having pretty much system wide spell check, very very smart, however when people start relying on spell check too much, their ability to spell diminishes.

wichh is why I wlil olny tpye lkie tihs form now on