OMFG! Don't install Panther!! *joke*

Posted:
in macOS edited January 2014
This is it. The alpha and the omega. The end of the world. Apple has slipped and Panther will be a gigantic flop! Why you ask?

Here is why:

Notice how the bottom buttons are NOT aligned!! They are off vertically by several ****ing pixels!! What is this shit???

I for one ain't ever gonna install an operating system that can't even align buttons properly. Sheesh! It's back to old trusty Windows XP for me I guess... Mmmmm... Aligned buttons...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    Submit a bug report.
  • Reply 2 of 15
    ringoringo Posts: 329member
    HAHAHA

I'd love to see the fax you'd send them.
  • Reply 3 of 15
    kanekane Posts: 392member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

Submit a bug report.

No can do! I'm not on Apple's list of beta-testers. I found the screenshot from the forums of 'Mac OS X vs. Windows XP'.

http://www.xvsxp.com/

There I also made a scene of this horrific 'discovery' under the name of Kermit.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by KANE

No can do! I'm not on Apple's list of beta-testers. I found the screenshot from the forums of 'Mac OS X vs. Windows XP'.

http://www.xvsxp.com/

There I also made a scene of this horrific 'discovery' under the name of Kermit.

I think we'l being seeing a lot of change in that site when Panther rolls around.
  • Reply 5 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Placebo

I think we'l being seeing a lot of change in that site when Panther rolls around.

Dan is working on that right now. This screenshot was taken from the rewritten pages that covers Panther.
  • Reply 7 of 15
    Thanks Eugene! I just filed it as a bug report with screenshot and all. I don't expect a reply or even a thank you, but it was fun knowing that I have helped a little.
  • Reply 8 of 15
    That is kinda funny, if you really pay attention youd notice it. or it would be 1 of those things where you just happen to notice. But im sure the average person looks over it. Nice find.
  • Reply 9 of 15
    Thank you! My mind is very focused on finding symmetry. I don't know why but that's the way it has always been. I spotted the irregularety without consciously looking for faults.
  • Reply 10 of 15
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    In other news...how is the dating scene? Must be hard finding a girl. \
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Aquatic

• Reply 12 of 15
    stevesteve Posts: 523member
    Quote:

I wouldn't say that...

People with his "gift" go on to be plastic surgeons.
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Quote:

"Sorry baby -- I can't be with you. Your eyes are off by atleast a millimeter. And what is up with that non-centered slightly-to-the-left belly-button??"
  • Reply 14 of 15
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Right. Have you considered a position on that new show Nip/Tuck? 8)
  • Reply 15 of 15
    Quote:

Right. Have you considered a position on that new show Nip/Tuck? 8)

Hey buddy I'm swedish! Fortunately we are spared from much of your crappy american shows on our television channels. We got Oprah thought. And Dr. Phil. And God forbid a few years ago we had that freaky Jerry Springer-show. Ahhhh! Those were the days.