iPod voice recording

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
odd. The norwegian Apple store (yeah, i know) http://www.apple.com/norwaystore/ , has an advert for iPod accessories. It leads to a "404 page not found" link, but the image on the right hand store looks like this:

Don't know if this has been "found" before. But I guess it's part of todays "special announcement".

.:BoeManE:.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    maybe the webmaster responsible for the g5 specs premature posting got transferred to Norway
  • Reply 2 of 9
    kanekane Posts: 392member
    Apparently it was seen in the Apple Store UK aswell...
  • Reply 3 of 9
    gsxrboygsxrboy Posts: 565member
    Love new stuff
  • Reply 4 of 9
    k_munick_munic Posts: 357member
    i have seen this gif on different european apple sites..

now, it's pulled in great britain and usa (YES, i do know, the us is not part of old europe ;-) ), but still to be seen on e.g. the german and the mentioned norwegian shop site (which is not in norwegian, but in english...?)

well, in a few hours we'll know..........8)
  • Reply 5 of 9
    boemaneboemane Posts: 311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by k_munic

, but still to be seen on e.g. the german and the mentioned norwegian shop site (which is not in norwegian, but in english...?)

Yes, i know. Since they changed to the "new store design", it has been in english. Some parts of the store is in norwegian, but most are in english. Hope they are going to fix that eventually. Studpid to have a norwegian store in english.

.:BoeManE:.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    k_munick_munic Posts: 357member
    some sites here in germany mentioned, that the italian site's gif said something about "store photos"...

anyone from italy?
  • Reply 7 of 9
    so whats the deal, can you put a line in and record to the ipod? Or can you only use the stupid beklin thing?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ti Fighter

so whats the deal, can you put a line in and record to the ipod? Or can you only use the stupid beklin thing?

well, I think we are stuck with taht Belkin crap for the next few weeks - hopefully some other companies will give us full stereo-head-microphones to create stereo-recordings?

This belkin mic sucks! I cannot believe Stevo accepted this weird industrial design.

-k
  • Reply 9 of 9
    low-filow-fi Posts: 357member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kadewe

well, I think we are stuck with taht Belkin crap for the next few weeks - hopefully some other companies will give us full stereo-head-microphones to create stereo-recordings?

This belkin mic sucks! I cannot believe Stevo accepted this weird industrial design.

-k

At least Apple didn't freeze out 3rd party people. Griffin will enter this market very soon I'd imagine