Stupid liberal media Stars and Stripes!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Here's the link to the actual Stars & Stripes article:

click
  • Reply 2 of 7
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    But we're not hearing about the good news!

"It?s not just the reporters who are keeping a lid on all the good things going on in Iraq. It?s the darned terrorists who are keeping everyone from hearing how good things are by constantly setting off bombs and shooting people." -tpm
  • Reply 3 of 7
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    here's a great article published today about the "liberal media" of the past 20 years and the new liberal media of the future...
  • Reply 4 of 7
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Shawn, are you finding it odd that this poll is getting so little traction here among people who constantly harp about the liberal media emphasizing the negatives in Iraq?
  • Reply 5 of 7
    I want to know when people defending their homeland from an invading army, especially those that used to run the friggin' country, became terrorists. "Guerrillas" I could accept but this blatant and intentional misuse of the word "terrorist" is really bugging me.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

here's a great article published today about the "liberal media" of the past 20 years and the new liberal media of the future...

That's a really good article. I can't help but wonder how internet radio, weblogs and access to the news websites of the BBC (for example) is going to change things in the future.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Is it possible to lose that exclamation mark after media?

I thought that finally someone had created some kind of decoration I might actually get...