Ad Campaign for new form iMac

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 68
    tmatma Posts: 76member
    Here's something I was thinking of... (inspired by an old beer ad we used to get)

iMac.

<white background... Camera panning around new iMac box - freshly delivered>

No DOS, No OS Registration, No cheesy music, No expensive CGI, No Frills, No Gimmicks.

<Everything fades to white and then back to an iMac on a simple desk with a chair>

Just me, with an iMac, toasting pentiums

<camera closes on screen showing lots of things happening OS X/iTunes/Appleworks/iMovie>

Say hello to iMac.

TMA
  • Reply 62 of 68
    macaddictmacaddict Posts: 1,055member
    An expansion onto the P4 mockery.

An Intel ad starts playing. Then it stops, rewinds, and you hear someone say "hold on, we need BLUE suits, not white!" or something, and the camera slowly zooms out as a few very geeky looking techies fuddle around on a sleek new iMac trying to make an Intel commercial. Then an Intel bunny in a blue suit comes over and says "hmm yeah I like that. keep it blue!". Techie mumbles some inaudible jargon. Intel bunny snorts and pushes techie's rolling chair so he zooms across the room into a box full of old CRTs and causing several nerds to spill their coffee on the way. Intel bunny burns a DVD and walks out as googly eyed techies stop chewing their donuts.

Then it fades or something with a witty tagline indicating that Intel ads were made on Macs and the iMac is great for making movies.
  • Reply 63 of 68
    OK, I got it.

If Apple does the typical white background ad with spinning iMac for one of the (surely) many new iMac ads, I think "So Fresh and So Clean" by Outkast playing in the background would be GREAT. :cool:
  • Reply 64 of 68
    g4dudeg4dude Posts: 1,016member
    "So Fresh and So Clean" would be awesome. "ain't nobody dope as me. I'm just so fresh, so clean." GREAT IDEA!!
  • Reply 65 of 68
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    You guys forgot the background-

So fresh and so clean [clean] They say clean twice
  • Reply 66 of 68
    glurxglurx Posts: 1,031member
    [quote]Originally posted by NeoMac:

<strong>My fantasy commercial:

A bunch of US Special Forces beating the living crap out of Dell's 'Steve' idiot ... concluding with ...

"What we all wanted! Brought to you by Apple and the new iMac"

</strong><hr></blockquote>

LOL If they do this I'll buy two. After they finish with 'Steve' they should do Jeff Goldblum.
  • Reply 67 of 68
    And then ... "dont you think Im so sexy, Im just so fresh so clean"

"So fresh and so clean clean!"

"I love when you stare at me, I'm just so fresh so clean."

Think Different. fade out.
  • Reply 68 of 68
    marcmarc Posts: 19member
    iMac 2

So Sexy

So Smart

So Small

So Good