I want to go to the Panther Event

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am a car-less college student that wants to go to the Panther introduction event at Southpoint Friday.

Is there any nice Mac User around here that can give me a ride?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 15
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    AI is not a dating service
  • Reply 2 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

AI is not a dating service

HA HA.

not funny
  • Reply 3 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by soulcrusher

I am a car-less college student that wants to go to the Panther introduction event at Southpoint Friday.

Is there any nice Mac User around here that can give me a ride?

I'm sure Brad would be happy to take you.
  • Reply 4 of 15
    What's going to be there besides balloons and music? I mean, will I get a discount on Panther? I'm itching to buy a copy online (MacConnection has a $20 off special).

Maybe there'll be babes everywhere. (In Soho, that's pretty much a given.)
  • Reply 5 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by LoCash

I'm sure Brad would be happy to take you.

Where's Brad?
  • Reply 6 of 15
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    Ha ha. Use the public transport, dude. I will take 2 trains to get to N Mich Ave
  • Reply 7 of 15
    I'm in Raleigh at NCSU. I'm not sure what my plans are for the weekend; so, I can't offer a ride just yet. I'll get back to you here later today or tomorrow if I'll be going.
  • Reply 8 of 15
    I wanna make a trip to the Buffalo Apple Store, but I gotta take my girlfriend to dinner
  • Reply 9 of 15
    unless the gf wants to do something, (i know she wouldnt enjoy night of the panther, sadly, she hates macs, but i love her anyway) ill be at the southdale mall in minneapolis store.

damn mall of america store closing for rennovations
  • Reply 10 of 15
    sorry, I can't make it.

another time, perhaps.
  • Reply 11 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

sorry, I can't make it.

another time, perhaps.

LIES!

You are just saying that cuz you don't want some rube stranger messing your leather seats in your car!

• Reply 12 of 15
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matt Danger

I wanna make a trip to the Buffalo Apple Store, but I gotta take my girlfriend to dinner

There's a somewhat nice restaurant in the Galleria... win-win?
  • Reply 13 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by soulcrusher

HA HA.

not funny

Best response to a stupid comment I've seen in a long time.

Are you at Duke? There's a bus from Duke that goes to UNC. I have no idea where else it goes, since the only time I went there was a about year a go, to visit a friend and get tanked on Halloween. The Duke part of Durham is one huge suburb.

But the DC-Duke speed record i set still stands. . . . 3 hours flat.

Did the I-85 portion of the trip in 1 hour.

• Reply 14 of 15
    Quote:

Originally posted by The General

LIES!

You are just saying that cuz you don't want some rube stranger messing your leather seats in your car!

Actually, it's probably because he wants to get laid Friday night... and taking the girlfriend out to an event at a computer store in the mall and letting some random guy on a messageboard you administer tag along... well, I don't think that really puts anyone in the mood.
  • Reply 15 of 15
    8) Actually, yeah, we're planning on seeing a movie. And then, well, I won't completely discount Jack's post.