My Panther order shipped!

Comments

• Reply 21 of 101
    I did it through the G5 Up-to-Date program, via fax. Called to see if they had my order today. The guy had the order, but said they weren't shipping yet, the warehouse expected to receive them Friday and ship via First Class Mail. Disappointing news for the UTD people...
  • Reply 22 of 101
    myne was an upgrade cd for a g5 and a powerbook and they shipped, so who knows...
  • Reply 23 of 101
    dviantdviant Posts: 483member
    I ordered mine 10/08/2003 06:59 AM PST... it still hasn't shipped yet but my Shipping Method now reads "Standard Overnight". Hope it goes out tomorrow
  • Reply 24 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by craig12co

I did it through the G5 Up-to-Date program, via fax. Called to see if they had my order today. The guy had the order, but said they weren't shipping yet, the warehouse expected to receive them Friday and ship via First Class Mail. Disappointing news for the UTD people...

I got mine through the uptodate program and it shipped this morning.
  • Reply 25 of 101
    algolalgol Posts: 833member
    Mine has not shipped but Apple changed the shipping from standard to 2nd day, and now it is on Overnight. I hope they get it here before the post office here at my University closes or I won't be able to get it untill monday I think. I don't think they are open on the weekend...
  • Reply 26 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by penseive

I got mine through the uptodate program and it shipped this morning.

Shipped with what carrier? US mail? I am wondering if I will get my copy of the Up To Date version by Friday, since i lost that number, i cant check, and the person on the phone told me that they dont ship until Friday too.. maybe they just dont know anything...
  • Reply 27 of 101
    Mine shipped tonight, fed-ex 2 day(ordered with free shipping). got a tracking # but it is not in the system yet.

• Reply 28 of 101
    My order not only shipped but arrived!! I am in Brisbane, Australia. It is not supposed to be available until the 25th here but it is the 23rd today and I have it in my hands! Cool
  • Reply 29 of 101
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by firehc

oops, the pics are gone......

heh heh, Apple bitch slapped him....
  • Reply 30 of 101
    So whoever got theres already, does the up2date allow you to do fresh install, or only upgrade from jag.
  • Reply 31 of 101
    Mine order is now in the system. It's 2day shipping, by 4:30pm on Friday. Not bad for $20.
  • Reply 32 of 101
    Wow... My order still has not shipped. Thank God I am a student. Apple's student pricing for Panther was only $69. Not a bad discount! I almost clicked buy now for the $129 price.. then realized that because I am in the 8 year college program I am still entitled to student pricing. Thank God I drank as much as I did freshman, sophmore, junior, senior, super senior and deluxe senior years. It was all worth this moment
  • Reply 33 of 101
    My order is now being tracked by FedEx , scheduled for delivery by 4:30 PM on Oct.24 .

This is GREAT news!!!
  • Reply 34 of 101
    My order shipped yesturday too. I used the free ground shipping.
  • Reply 35 of 101
    markivmarkiv Posts: 180member
    Mine also shipped, yesterday. So I would be receiving my package on Friday that is tommorow, thanks Apple.
  • Reply 36 of 101
    Ship date Oct 22, 2003

Estimated delivery date Oct 24, 2003 by 4:30 pm

Service type FedEx 2Day Service

Oct 23, 2003 12:08 am Arrived at FedEx Ramp_OAKLAND CA_

Oct 22, 2003 11:51 pm Left FedEx Origin Location_RANCHO CORDOVA CA_
  • Reply 37 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by entmoots

My order not only shipped but arrived!! I am in Brisbane, Australia. It is not supposed to be available until the 25th here but it is the 23rd today and I have it in my hands! Cool

Damn you aussies! got crocodile hunter and OSX Panther! grrrr!

• Reply 38 of 101
    my shipping info is strange:

Tracking number (I removed)

Ship date

Sun 99, 9999

Date/Time

Status

Comments

Oct 23, 2003 7:13 am

Left FedEx Ramp

BALTIMORE MD

3:51 am

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

BALTIMORE MD

Oct 22, 2003 11:29 pm

Left FedEx Ramp

MIDDLETOWN PA

10:56 pm

Left FedEx Ramp

MIDDLETOWN PA

10:43 pm

Arrived at FedEx Ramp

MIDDLETOWN PA

9:20 pm

Left FedEx Origin Location

MIDDLETOWN PA
  • Reply 39 of 101
    Quote:

Originally posted by dstranathan

Ship date Oct 22, 2003

Estimated delivery date Oct 24, 2003 by 4:30 pm

Service type FedEx 2Day Service

Oct 23, 2003 12:08 am Arrived at FedEx Ramp_OAKLAND CA_

Oct 22, 2003 11:51 pm Left FedEx Origin Location_RANCHO CORDOVA CA_

i have the exact same locations and times on my tracking page too. and its probably on a flight from CA to NY right now...
  • Reply 40 of 101
    I'm concerned, when I check my account at the Apple Store there's no listing of my order for Panther, only my itms downloads are listed.