newest iPod commercial (10-24)

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hello all. I secretly found a new iPod commercial. Right now the only link I know is this BitTorrent link (I can't find the file on Apple's site).

new iPod ad (iPod-ad-jpop_320.mp4)

If you have trouble with the torrent, please tell me so I can get it fixed before I go to bed. I'll be interested to hear what you all think.

Andrew

PS: Look for me today at the University Village Panther event. I will be wearing my Steve Jobs outfit (black turtleneck, jeans, etc.).

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    I'm going to go ahead and hope that isn't a new add...the people weren't dancing super well and I was trying to figure out what the music was...english? haha...I have to admit I didn't like it and trashed it before thinking...*me thinking* I was talking to my sister as I was watching it maybe that is why I didn't like it *me thinking*
  • Reply 2 of 8
    The link isn't working, right now.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    It's a Bittorrent file. It works for me.
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Actually, it isn't a new ad. I was just joking around. I created that in the last few days at home with FCP.

Sorry about the dancing

Do you have any comments now that you know it is a parody?
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Holy crap!

I thought Yatta died two years ago!

GAAAAHH!!!!!

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
  • Reply 6 of 8
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    The torrent can't connect to anybody... since you made it do you have a video you can link to..?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by iBrowse

The torrent can't connect to anybody... since you made it do you have a video you can link to..?

Ack, sorry. The computer I am seeding from keeps crashing (Windows XP). I don't want to put it on my website, yet, because I am trying to it secret. I am going to see if I can get it on my school's video announcements and I don't want anyone from school seeing it before it is released.

Sorry about that, but if you try again it should work. I am seeding again.

Andrew

PS: Comments please

PPS: Yatta is like Disco, it will never die.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Well, for what it's worth, the newest iPod commercial is pretty much the same, but I've seen maybe 3 or 4 versions of it, the latest one I've seen has the most information.

which is good, information is good.

there is a lot of booty shaking in that ad too, and some pretty nice dance steps