Buyer's remorse: eMac

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 68
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ethar

The RS is even weaker than the R32 And the aggressive look comparison is just an opinion...I still think the R32 looks better as well

I know the RS is weaker than the R32, but who cares? That was never the point of the argument, nor is brute strength the reason I like the Ford GT (and GT40)
  • Reply 62 of 68
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    at this thread.
  • Reply 63 of 68
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    I guess that goddamn wrecked train graphic gets used pretty selectively around here, huh?

The minute I make a car reference (in a non-car thread), what do you wanna bet it comes out?

Lovely.
  • Reply 64 of 68
    thegeldingthegelding Posts: 3,230member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

the Golf and Jetta are chick cars

hey, i drive a golf and last time i looked i wasn't a chick...(thegelding slowly looks down)...OH SHIT!!! honey, i lost my penis again...check the basket with the dog toys....bad puppy, BAD PUPPY!!

g
  • Reply 65 of 68
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by thegelding

hey, i drive a golf and last time i looked i wasn't a chick...(thegelding slowly looks down)...OH SHIT!!! honey, i lost my penis again...check the basket with the dog toys....bad puppy, BAD PUPPY!!

g

• Reply 66 of 68
    i feel that way about the car i just bought a 2004 toyota corolla... but hey I got an awesome deal on my trade in, I just had to say yes...

but still like your emac it gets the job done with a nice gas bill and it beats my old nissan pickup anyday. Sides... there's this feature called AC... in texas... wow what a difference oooo and automatic

too bad one in every 5 cars I see is a corolla, you'd think there'd be more cops on the streets at any given time than the type of automobile.

hoorray for bland!
  • Reply 67 of 68
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

I guess that goddamn wrecked train graphic gets used pretty selectively around here, huh?

I was thinking the same thing myself. Wow, has this thread ever been derailed. If I were a mod, I'd move it to AO.
  • Reply 68 of 68
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I have a better idea.

OUT WITH THE LOCK.

*click*