Hillary Swank & Chad Lowe...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
...were in Barnes & Noble this afternoon. Smooching in the newsstand area. Looked normal, average (her especially...thought she'd be hot...still, wasn't bad 8)).

Just thought I'd let ya know...

ya know...what a time for a small digital camera...shit, could have sold the pics to People, US and the National Inquirer...shitshitshitshitshitshitshit!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    Chad Lowe-was he that dude that got beat up in Boys Don't Cry?

I know it's stupid, but I'd get a charge out of seeing celebrities in the flesh-especially actresses!

The closest I've come is sitting in the same section as Tom Arnold at Kinnick Stadium (that hell-hole!)

Oh-I also had the pleasure of getting a shot blocked by future NBAer Raef Lafrentz at a high school basketball camp. If I had known how good he was going to be I would have refused to wash the "Spalding" off my face for a week!

Any other brushes with fame?

Jeff
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by jeffyboy

Any other brushes with fame?

Jeff

In the late 70's / 80's I had brushes with a few R&R bands. Local and others...

Dead Milkmen (they were always around the Philly bar scene), Pretty Poison (another local band I hung around with), Joey Ramone (bought him coffee), Red Hot Chili Peppers (partied with them backstage - 80's), Ministry (Alan Jurgenson "stole" my girlfriend at a party), Wendy Orlean Williams/Plasmatics (hung out and partied after a show), Henry Rollins/Black Flag era ("chatted" with him after a violent show) and Iggy Pop (Hung out, partied and talked the night away...awesome person)...that's all I remember...
  • Reply 3 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Lots of celebs look average -> worse than average out and about without make-up. I just saw a NATURE documentary titled The White Elephants of Thailand with Meg Ryan and she looked pretty hideous in it...

And now for a 180 degree turn, here's an example of using make-up to make someone naturally beautiful look hideous...

http://www.themakeupgallery.info/lik...ls/monster.htm
  • Reply 4 of 8
    Michael Stipe borrowed my lighter once. I pretended like I didn't know who he was. I've seen him around several times. He's tried to pick up a friend of mine on several occasions.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    I've met my fair share of well known musicians over the years.

and of course the Yankees.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Charlize is a cutie.

I can tell you for a fact that Lauren Bush is minor league, and that Princeton girl in the latest issue of Maxim (i.e. Vail) is kind of short and wide in real life, and is otherwise not very stunning at all. As for Katie Bosworth, she's apparently not joining the club, so naturally I haven't seen her.

But these aren't really celebrities. Personally, I don't really give a damn about meeting celebrities. At this stage in my life I'm more concerned about meeting VC's.

• Reply 7 of 8
    jeffyboyjeffyboy Posts: 1,055member
    artman-after knowing all those cool punk heavyweights I can't believe you'd even notice these guys!

pensieve-is your friend a guy or girl?-I know Michael identifies himself as an "equal opportunity lech."

I think Kate Bosworth is really beautiful. Those different colored eyes are crazy!

Jeff
  • Reply 8 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by jeffyboy

I think Kate Bosworth is really beautiful. Those different colored eyes are crazy!

Seems like their always hazel and blue, doesn't it? I knew a girl who had one hazel and one blue eye in grade school.

Bosworth and Theron both look great without the cake make-up. I detest the way Charlize looks all dolled-up in the link I posted above.