Metrosexual... the opposite of HOBOsexual? !!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
you've all heard the term "Metrosexual"

well i've come up with a term for the other side of that coin... the opposite of "Metrosexual" is a HOBOsexual? !!!

now remember to give me credit when you are writing your fresh comedy material around this newly coined term:

HOBOsexual? !

if METROsexuals are clean guys that prim and preen and sleep with women

now we can introduce the HOBOsexual? !

HOBOsexuals are guys that are a filthy mess and live nearly like HOBOS AND they too like to sleep with women.

the secret is out!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bluesigns

you've all heard the term "Metrosexual"

well i've come up with a term for the other side of that coin... the opposite of "Metrosexual" is a HOBOsexual? !!!

now remember to give me credit when you are writing your fresh comedy material around this newly coined term:

HOBOsexual? !

if METROsexuals are clean guys that prim and preen and sleep with women

now we can introduce the HOBOsexual? !

HOBOsexuals are guys that are a filthy mess and live nearly like HOBOS AND they too like to sleep with women.

the secret is out!

sounds like me . .
  • Reply 2 of 6
    tulkastulkas Posts: 3,757member
    Sounds an awful lot like most heterosexual males to me.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    "I don't want people to think we're Robosexuals."
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

"I don't want people to think we're Robosexuals."

LOL
  • Reply 5 of 6
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member

Yes this notion of the HOBOsexual is all well and good, but there simply MUST be a happy medium between these two extremes. What if you're not a complete slob, but rather the type of guy who leaves his socks and boxers in the laundry basket for two weeks before washing them?

Clearly you are not as sparkling clean (and GHEY I might add) as the METROsexual, but you're not exactly blowing the little woman's skirt up with your pile of laundry in the bin (and today's lunch plates on your desk -- at 6pm!!) either. No, clearly there is a middle ground where millions of men are being ignored.

I feel that I'm being excluded here, discriminated against even! Guys like this everywhere deserve proper recognition in society...

... oh... wait. We already have a title. We're called "real men". Sorry for the rant.

• Reply 6 of 6
    screedscreed Posts: 1,077member
    How does train hopping factor into this?

Screed ...Solosexual (and no, nothing to do with Harrison Ford \ )