OMFG - video game related

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 14
    all I have to say is holy *censored*
  • Reply 2 of 14
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Goes to show if you put your mind to it with some practice you can do ANYthing....

Fellows
  • Reply 3 of 14
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

Goes to show if you put your mind to it with some practice you can do ANYthing....

Fellows

At zombo.com?
  • Reply 4 of 14
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    and to think, the time he spent getting that good could have been put towards, say, learning the ACTUAL PIANO.

still, mighty impressive hand-eye coordination. perhaps he has a future in, uh, juggling. maybe hand-to-hand combat?
  • Reply 5 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by Eugene

At zombo.com?

there are not enough 's to express my opinion of that site.
  • Reply 6 of 14
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by rok

and to think, the time he spent getting that good could have been put towards, say, learning the ACTUAL PIANO.

still, mighty impressive hand-eye coordination. perhaps he has a future in, uh, juggling. maybe hand-to-hand combat?

rok, usually people who are that good at one thing are also that good at many other things.

I know a guy who is like that...looks kinda odd with a giant jewfro and all...a virtuoso violinist, went to UCB when he was in his early teens and never left (because he likes to learn). Anything he does is damned near perfect...singing, programming, Dance Dance Revolution, you name it...he can beat you at it.
  • Reply 7 of 14
    Quote:

rok, usually people who are that good at one thing are also that good at many other things.

I know a guy who is like that...looks kinda odd with a giant jewfro and all...a virtuoso violinist, went to UCB when he was in his early teens and never left (because he likes to learn). Anything he does is damned near perfect...singing, programming, Dance Dance Revolution, you name it...he can beat you at it.

yeah, i also realized he might actually know how to play classic piano, which helped him play the game.

i was just being, you know, a smart ass.
  • Reply 8 of 14
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    lol, if they could make playing the panio that fun i bet more people would take it up.

that was strangely hard core.
  • Reply 9 of 14
    After spending 6 weeks in Osaka and seeing video games like that and the way Japanese can play them and how good they are.....it puts my FPS hand-eye coordination to shame...TO SHAME!
  • Reply 10 of 14
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    That is amazing

by the way that ZOMBO thing, I believe is Pittsburgh related . . . . there was a FANTASTIC radio show that came out of Pottsburgh, hosted by a very humorus guy with a fake sounding but real Russian-ish accent called Zombo's Record Party . . . . it played strange and obscure rock . . . along the lines of bubblegum-pop and surf-related as well as just plain strange . . I think their are web sites that probably explain more . . . I mean other than ZOMBO.COM . . . .
  • Reply 11 of 14
    Quote:

Originally posted by PhenixReborn

After spending 6 weeks in Osaka and seeing video games like that and the way Japanese can play them and how good they are.....it puts my FPS hand-eye coordination to shame...TO SHAME!

They are descended from ninjas, after all.
  • Reply 12 of 14
    Daammmmmmmmmm!!!
  • Reply 13 of 14
    joekjoek Posts: 93member
    Quote:

15 MB - http://s89.tku.edu.tw/~489192053/kusos.com.12.22.mpeg

That's Nothing!

check out:

popnmusic_freestyle_4.avi

It's called "Freestyle"... an artistic interpretive dance if you will. (save to disk, won't load in safari)

(I admit the other guy has more skills, but this guy is crazy)
  • Reply 14 of 14
    Quote:

15 MB - http://s89.tku.edu.tw/~489192053/kusos.com.12.22.mpeg

Goddamnit child, that was amazing.