Laptop Bag - Advise needed

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I am looking to but a new laptop bag for my 15" PB and sort of like this one:

Timbuk2 Commute Laptop Bag

I was wondering if anyone has a timbuk2 bag or if anyone could suggest a better bag to look at.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    That looks nice, i got the 17" powerbook, and the XL version of the 1 you posted is only 10 dollar less than the one apple sells. So im sure ill just go with apples. i mean iv seen there backpack one, the carry bag 1 is probably just as nice, so ill go with it more than likely. I need it to take to school and friends.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    There is a really good thread going on at MacNN right now about this. The thread starter has included about 30 links right off the top, and it's at 4 pages and counting.

Check it out.

• Reply 3 of 6
    etharethar Posts: 111member
    Quote:

Originally posted by sroach

I am looking to but a new laptop bag for my 15" PB and sort of like this one:

Timbuk2 Commute Laptop Bag

I was wondering if anyone has a timbuk2 bag or if anyone could suggest a better bag to look at.

Thanks

I got the blue / grey / blue one for my 15" last week. I love it!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    sunreinsunrein Posts: 138member
    I just got a Trager Ultra-Lite Laptop bag for my new 15" albook and I absolutely love it. It has backback straps, a wide messenger strap and a padded handle as carrying options. The laptop sleeve provides ample protection for the computer. There are plenty of pockets and compartments for accessories and papers, books, folders, etc. This bag is so rugged it will certainly outlive my laptop.

I got mine for a competitive price with free ground shipping at www.altrec.com

Here's the link to Trager's website www.tragerusa.com

Hope this helps.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    sroachsroach Posts: 105member
    Just got my Timbuk2 Commute bag. My Ti Powerbook(15") fit's perfect inside and it has loads of pockets for my gear.

Just wanted to let everyone know it's a great bag for 15" PB.
  • Reply 6 of 6
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    The link to MacNN is a wonderful help to anyone that needs a bag. I personally like the style of Crumpler bags. www.crumplerusa.com to look at stuff and find some dealers, also www.crumplernyc.com for their USA store.

Not only do they have style but they seem to be a fun company, look around their website, read some of their descriptions, FAQ, all that good stuff.