10.3.1 update is out

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Check your software update. It's 1.3MB in size....and the information on mine was blank, so don't know the changes. Build 7C107

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    Quote:

The 10.3.1 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: FileVault, Printing, WebDav, and FireWire 800 drives. This update also includes the latest Security Updates.

Important Note: Apple has identified an issue with external FireWire hard drives using the Oxford 922 bridge chip-set with firmware version 1.02 that can result in the loss of data stored on the disk drive. Even with the improvements available in this update, Apple recommends you update the firmware on your FireWire drive. Please contact your drive manufacturer for more information

Bah... with all the time they had so far and this is ALL that gets updated??? grrrrr 10.3.2 better come out with some GOOD LOVIN' soon
  • Reply 2 of 4
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    if I wasnt in the middle of encoding a home DVD project I'd install it to see if Windows SMB networking works finally.

Anyone have some Networking goodness to share?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    SMB worked fine for me anyway!

PS. This should prolly be merged with the thread in OSX. Where it belongs.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Yeah..my bad. I just saw the Software title and missed the OSX section. Feel free to move, mods!