14" iBook for sale (900MHz, Combo Drive, etc.)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
3 months old, PERFECT condition, with 9 months remaining on warranty, original box/packing material, 640MB RAM and AirPort Card already installed.

E-mail me for particulars and/or photos.

I won't bore you with all the rundown here: you guys are savvy enough to know what's on it. Basically, it's the model that was top-of-the-line until the G4 iBooks came out.

You know the rest (FireWire, USB, etc.).

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    ~
  • Reply 2 of 12
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pscates

3 months old, PERFECT condition, with 9 months remaining on warranty, original box/packing material, 640MB RAM and AirPort Card already installed.

E-mail me for particulars and/or photos.

I won't bore you with all the rundown here: you guys are savvy enough to know what's on it. Basically, it's the model that was top-of-the-line until the G4 iBooks came out.

You know the rest (FireWire, USB, etc.).

Let me guess. You're going to buy an iBook G4 when you sell this?
  • Reply 3 of 12
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    Nope. A Toshiba Satellite notebook. It's got a faster processor and takes floppies.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    Quote:

Nope. A Toshiba Satellite notebook. It's got a faster processor and takes floppies.

heretic!
  • Reply 5 of 12
    Quote:

Don't tell me your friend decided she didn't want to keep it.
  • Reply 6 of 12
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

No smiley at the end of this post? You have attained a murbot-like level of sarcasm.

Go to the head of the class.

• Reply 7 of 12
  • Reply 8 of 12
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    wait a second, pscate

you have both iBook and AlBook ?
  • Reply 9 of 12
    Quote:

Dude, chicks don't dig quickness and floppies, think about it that way. Do you want to disappoint the woman in your life?
  • Reply 10 of 12
    Honestly, anyone chuckleheaded enough to think I'm even REMOTELY serious about the "Toshiba with floppy drive" comment is really out to lunch.

Have you not skimmed, even in passing, ANY of my rabidly pro-Mac posts (which number well into the hundreds)?

As for the iBook (since some of you seem oddly curious about its origins and place in the universe), yes it is the one in the "other thread". No it's not mine. No mine friend isn't "switching to a PC". Yes, the iBook is fine. Yes my friend has her eye on a nicer Mac laptop. No this thread isn't a joke.

At least it didn't start out that way...

Stay on topic, lest Brad hauls out at silly damn derailed train graphic again, okay?

Are you interested or not? If not, then move on. If you are, contact me.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    It's actually run in the thousands, not hundreds!

Yeah this is off topic but you've built a rep with your generosity that every move you make does not go unnoticed. Nice in some respect.
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Really? Okay, cool. Thousands then. We'll try it the other way then.