RAM tool for powerbook 12

in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I just ordered RAM for my powerbook. Do you where I can get the tool to open up the bottom? The small allan ranch?


  • Reply 1 of 1
    I believe that it is called a Torex wrench. Although I'm not sure about the spelling. They come in sizes T-2 all the way up to T-15, from what I've seen. You can get them at a Home Depot, Sears, Lowes. They are somewhat hard to find though. I found them in Home Depot by the drill bits. You'll probably have to buy a wrench with multiple sizes, even though you only need one. It sucks, but it's the price you gotta pay. They aren't that expensive though. Hope you can find them okay. Good luck.
Sign In or Register to comment.