Women would NEVER lie about rape

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Professor Rapist coaches the kids

She lies about rape, and it concerns her marriage ending and not wanting to lose assets or have her lifestyle change no less...

Rape for blackmail

Could we imagine what would have happened to these men if the investigators hadn't had a routine meeting?

What does she get for attempting to have multiple men blackmailed, threatened, extorted, etc... a year in jail.

The boyfriend who helped her gets two years for half the number of convictions and for "assisting her."

I was depressed, so it's okay...

Quote:

She made up the rape because she was upset at having been unfaithful for the first time. "It was a depressed, miserable and confused state of mind that produced one lie after another," he said.

Renouf had been ostracised by her family, her marriage was over and she had been spat at in the street.

What do you think could be done to prevent these sorts of issues in the future? Isn't it frightening to consider for example that in the second case the woman's prior sexual history or even a history of accusations cannot often be considered? It was likely a coincidental meeting that happened to stop the suffering all those men were likely to endure?

I have a personal example to now relate from within the family. I have a sister in law that is a bit of a head case. She was fired from the LAPD after threatening to murder me. (fun I know) She also claimed she was going to make false allegations against me. Me being a teacher, you can understand that I was a bit worried about this. Well since I reported her actions against me in a timely manner (I didn't wait until the next morning/day for example, it helped in the investigation and she was fired from the department for this and several other corrupt actions.

She has a daughter who has a child from her boyfriend. The boyfriend is on parole for a drug violation. This sister in law made up a rape story and the boyfriend has had to sit in jail for about 2 weeks while they investigate it. It is much like these stories in that not only did the rape occur, the claimed rapist was in another state during the time of the claimed rape, but since it involves multiple state police departments, etc. it takes a bit longer and hence he has been in jail for two weeks.

Fun huh? Hope it never happens to you....

And for the clueless among us, again I haven't had any charges lodged against me, either with rape nor am I divorced, getting divorced, nor having child custody issues.

I just look up these issues when I encounter friends or family who do have them since the stories are pretty unbelievable sometimes.

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 60
    smirclesmircle Posts: 1,035member
    So what's the big story here? People of both genders are known to lie at times, even more so if it comes to sex.

I mean, I know men are the kulis of the planet according to your view on the world, but at least over here, the problem with "abusing abuse" is hardly news.
  • Reply 2 of 60
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Smircle

So what's the big story here? People of both genders are known to lie at times, even more so if it comes to sex.

I mean, I know men are the kulis of the planet according to your view on the world, but at least over here, the problem with "abusing abuse" is hardly news.

The issue is that when say a white man could make a claim about a black man and the black man wasn't allowed to testify in court or even really question the integrity of the white man it was called racist and oppressive.

When a man is accused by a woman nowadays it isn't called sexist or oppressive it is called "the price you pay to protect women against men."

Nick
  • Reply 3 of 60
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

When a man is accused by a woman nowadays it isn't called sexist or oppressive it is called "the price you pay to protect women against men."

I guess that's why the cases cited ended in court?

C'm on - even you have done better recently in trying to spam this forum with your single-issue mission.

Ironically, I am rather concerned about the problem of how hard it is to defend against false forced sex claims when you are a guy for personal reasons - but your examples are weak and the way you open a thread a week about it is tiring even me.
  • Reply 4 of 60
    Quote:

I guess that's why the cases cited ended in court?

C'm on - even you have done better recently in trying to spam this forum with your single-issue mission.

Ironically, I am rather concerned about the problem of how hard it is to defend against false forced sex claims when you are a guy for personal reasons - but your examples are weak and the way you open a thread a week about it is even tiring me.

Well you mention it as a concern yourself while obviously considering yourself pretty nonthreatening and likewise very respectful of women and their rights.

The point is that if YOU are concerned about it when you know you never should be, what does that say about how our society as a whole is treating men?

Driving while black, unacceptable behavior, assuming a woman dressed in a certain manner will take a certain action, not acceptable.

Yet it is perfectly acceptable to presume guilt with a man on sexual matters. It is perfectly acceptable for feminists to use words like potential rapists. There is a presumption carried out by society that men are predators and will use force, and coercion to achieve what they want. These women are examples of that behavior yet even when clearly presented it is hard to believe it of them since we do not make that presumption about them. Neither apparently did the courts as in the second example the man received twice as much time for being an accessory to a crime as the woman did for commiting the crime.

If a black man committed half the crime and did twice the time of a white man are you telling me it wouldn't be an outragously offensive proof of racism?

You claim the examples are weak. May I ask how they are weak? They are clear examples of false rape claims. The motives (money, money and avoidance) are clear as well. They aren't even from one part of the world, one related case, or even one type of false rape allegation. They involved married people, casual sexual encounters and adultery. They are about as varied and clear as you could want with regard to establishing that something happens and should be protected against. This isn't the "well it just happened that one time and it was a lightening strike that could never really happen again" type scenario.

I think your sense of macho forces you not to confront the truth that is self-evident. There are people and men specifically who are being hurt by these laws. I know someone personally who has had it happen to them. I had it threatened upon me. You state you are worried about it but don't give a reason why. Is it because you hear enough friend of a friend stories or read about the allegations often enough to know they are not just isolated incidents that only happen with impossible odds?

Nick
  • Reply 5 of 60
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Lies occurs, especially during divorce.

One of my uncle is a judge. He tell me that during divorce many false accusations of pedophilia have been made against the father : most of them where BS. It's really sad, unbelievable but it's life.

I know one poeple who was accused by his ex wife of having sexual attouchements whith her daughter. He was obliged to answers to cops questions. The daughter was also questionned by a policewoman. As it was total BS the story end there.

All the story began, because this man, help her daughter to clean her ass after being to toilet (the kids was about 5 or 6 years old). I have a 5 years old child, who regulary ask my wife to clean her with hygienic paper after poo. As my wife is there i am not concerned. But if i was alone, will i be sued for this ?

That's crazy

Anyway, people are ready to make the biggest lies when custody is involved wether they are male of female. The difference it' s easier to say that a man is a rapist or a pedophilic people, than saying it' s a woman. But in a statical point of vue both sex lie equally.
  • Reply 6 of 60
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Issues

Issues has an issue and she wants it to be everyone's issue. The discussion could be about fondue pots and Issue would rage about the multinational corporate conspiracy to exploit fondue pot workers. Of course, Issues is found among all ideological persuasions - anti-gun mothers, gun totin' mothers, bloodthirsty feminists, troglodyte misogynists, politically correct, politically incorrect, lefties, righties, vegetarians, carnivores, radical Rotarians - it doesn't matter. HINT: An effective tactic to employ against Issues is indifference.
  • Reply 7 of 60
    Quote:

You state you are worried about it but don't give a reason why. Is it because you hear enough friend of a friend stories or read about the allegations often enough to know they are not just isolated incidents that only happen with impossible odds?

I am concerned because of private reasons that have to do with me and my life. And because they are private, I am not going to share them with an emotionally rather immature forum at large. Sorry.

Quote:

The point is that if YOU are concerned about it when you know you never should be, what does that say about how our society as a whole is treating men?

Prejudice is nothing special, that's what it is telling me. Coming from where I come, I am quite used to being practically called a nazi-brat by some morons. Calling men "potential rapists" is neither better nor worse. Racist and sexist speech always unmasks the true nature of the speaker.

In my observation, it is not perfectly acceptable to presume guilt with a man just because he is a man. None of my female friends would let this thinking pass, because I have carefully weeded out all those who were susceptible to sexist thoughts.

And judging from the discussions going on on our side of the pond, radical feminism is almost dead - certainly it is not mainstream.

I don't have numbers on how many men are convicted annually based on false charges of rape, but I don't believe they are that high. This is not excusing the fact they happen at all, but merely trying to put things in perspective. Seems to me that a lot more people go to jail innocent for false murder charges- and even if I am wrong - false accusations happen all the time, it is up to the legal system to try to discriminate between them and real crimes. Which it does, bye and large.

So, I am not specifically scared about false rape accusations because I fail to see what special threat they pose whan there is a good chance of spending time (luckily we don't have capital punishment) wrongly convicted for manslaughter, murder etc.

I would be indeed worried if false rape accusations were more frequent and it was obvious that men were not given fair trials.

As rape is frequently a thing with only two people present, and no independent witnesses, there is (imho) no way to prevent false convictions without sacrificing legal protection for women that fell victim to real rape. Likewise, we will never be able to convict 100% of real rapists, some will always walk because of reasonable doubt. Sad, but there you are.
  • Reply 8 of 60
    finboyfinboy Posts: 383member
    There is a solution outside of the divorce cases. Men shouldn't be in potentially compromising situations with women, or women with men, until they've known each other a while. Just like when I was growing up.
  • Reply 9 of 60
    Quote:

Originally posted by finboy

There is a solution outside of the divorce cases. Men shouldn't be in potentially compromising situations with women, or women with men, until they've known each other a while. Just like when I was growing up.

Or just lock up their genitals. 'that you, Jukebox Hero?
  • Reply 10 of 60
    Quote:

I am concerned because of private reasons that have to do with me and my life. And because they are private, I am not going to share them with an emotionally rather immature forum at large. Sorry.

Prejudice is nothing special, that's what it is telling me. Coming from where I come, I am quite used to being practically called a nazi-brat by some morons. Calling men "potential rapists" is neither better nor worse. Racist and sexist speech always unmasks the true nature of the speaker.

In my observation, it is not perfectly acceptable to presume guilt with a man just because he is a man. None of my female friends would let this thinking pass, because I have carefully weeded out all those who were susceptible to sexist thoughts.

And judging from the discussions going on on our side of the pond, radical feminism is almost dead - certainly it is not mainstream.

I don't have numbers on how many men are convicted annually based on false charges of rape, but I don't believe they are that high. This is not excusing the fact they happen at all, but merely trying to put things in perspective. Seems to me that a lot more people go to jail innocent for false murder charges- and even if I am wrong - false accusations happen all the time, it is up to the legal system to try to discriminate between them and real crimes. Which it does, bye and large.

So, I am not specifically scared about false rape accusations because I fail to see what special threat they pose whan there is a good chance of spending time (luckily we don't have capital punishment) wrongly convicted for manslaughter, murder etc.

I would be indeed worried if false rape accusations were more frequent and it was obvious that men were not given fair trials.

As rape is frequently a thing with only two people present, and no independent witnesses, there is (imho) no way to prevent false convictions without sacrificing legal protection for women that fell victim to real rape. Likewise, we will never be able to convict 100% of real rapists, some will always walk because of reasonable doubt. Sad, but there you are.

First please feel free to keep private matters private. I didn't ask you to detail potentially private matters.

As for some walking because of reasonable doubt. That is pretty much the case with all crimes. However what we are seeing is a likely increase in the reverse. The innocent getting convicted since they cannot truly challenge the claims made against them since their accuser cannot be challenged regarding their assertion.

I'm not one for drawing extreme conclusions from trends. However it does seem the criminalizing of every day matters into sexual misconduct is well established and continuing. We see men being charged regarding work, their actual relations and dating, and then there are false allegations for who knows what.

I'm not saying I have a clear answer. I'm just saying that much like the war on drugs going to far, perhaps that is the case with these matters as well. However in the matter with the drugs, we could at least admit we were fighting it, declaring it bad, and attempting to criminalize it. I'm not sure we are honest enough to admit to these matters with regard to men yet.

Nick
  • Reply 11 of 60
    Quote:

Or just lock up their genitals. 'that you, Jukebox Hero?

Women should lock theirs up too?

Nick
  • Reply 12 of 60
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Come on!!!

how many is this now Trumpt?!?!?!

how many of this kind of thread have you started? always about women doing something bad and maybe the injustice of it all . . . .

you have a real problem with women my friend . . . you should start to meditate on what it means to be a gendered human being by looking inward instead of obsessing outward. . . .

you post one of these things about every other day

you spend an immense amount of time typing up thoughts about these issues and then engage in long discussions, not to mention the obvious amount of time spent searching out these kind of stories . . . you are obsessed . . . but really, it might be better to say that you are possessed with a not-too-subtle form of misogyny!

. . . . deny it if you like . and believe otherwise if you like . . . .

but how long until you post another Women-do-bad-to-men story?!
  • Reply 13 of 60
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

Come on!!!

how many of this kind of thread have you started? always about women doing something bad and maybe the injustice of it all . . . .

you have a real problem with women my friend . . . you should start to meditate on what it means to be a gendered human being by looking inward instead of obsessing outward. . . .

you spend an immense amount of time typing up thoughts about these issues and then engage in long discussions, not to mention the obvious amount of time spent searching out these kind of stories . . . you are obsessed . . . but really, it might be better to say that you are possessed with a not-too-subtle form of misogyny!

Post of the Year!

Actually, the number is: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21.

My favorites, of course, being:

American Women Syndrome

Men are not the oppressors, they are the oppressed.

Black genocide- Margaret Sanger

Where's the equality?-The Glass Cellar

Women would NEVER lie about rape

My Body My Choice- For men too..
  • Reply 14 of 60
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Quote:

What do you think could be done to prevent these sorts of issues in the future?

Nothing. I'm glad I have the freedom to lie if I want, and would understand if not be happy to pay the penalty if caught.
  • Reply 15 of 60
    Quote:

Women should lock theirs up too?

Would do no good, my friend, they always could accuse you of raping them anally or orally.

There is no way but to lock down the guys.
  • Reply 16 of 60
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    For a moment pretend Trumpet wasn't the one who posted it. Pretend it was posted by anonymous. He does make certain valid points but you simply shatter your knee underneath the desk as it jerks at near light speed the moment you see Trumpet's name.

I don't agree with everything Trumpet says. We are quite a way apart on many issues. Frankly though, I'd rather him post 1000 topics with his view on male-female interaction in today's society than none at all.

Why you ask?

Silence is the quickest path to a state of oppression.

I am glad that despite the discouragement of you dimwits that wish he would just shut up, Trumpet keeps on posting. I will continue to disagree with much of what he has to say, however, I will continue to applaud him for having the gonads to voice a VERY unpopular opinion.

By the way, none of you can ever play the "intellectual dishonesty" card on anyone else until you grow up and have the maturity to separate the message from the messenger. Shame on all of you.
  • Reply 17 of 60
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

For a moment pretend Trumpet wasn't the one who posted it. Pretend it was posted by anonymous.

Then I'd point out to anon that harvesting three random cases without any numbers to back up the severity of the problem is hardly a justification for going on a tangent.

If he kept launching threads every other day about how unfairly men are treated by women and society at last, I'd LART him like I did trumpt.

Quote:

By the way, none of you can ever play the "intellectual dishonesty" card on anyone else until you grow up and have the maturity to separate the message from the messenger. Shame on all of you.

So, you never tire of a filibuster, St. BR?
  • Reply 18 of 60
    Quote:

Originally posted by pfflam

Come on!!!

Well there you go there pfflam, Shawn showed you how many it is and also showed that the last post created relating in any way to a gender issue was two weeks ago. Some of his choices are questionable since the Sanger article for example was about her being a eugenicist and supporting abortion to convince poor black women to kill their own children. I really don't see how that is about male rights, but whatever.

Now lets look at the other charges...

Immense amount of time typing up thoughts...as opposed to what... one line throw away dismissive comments? Thoughtful discussion takes time Pfflam. If they were short stereotypical rants, I could see your point. Why would anyone be opposed to long, well thought out, supported discussions.

As for searching out the stories, that actually isn't so hard. There are websites that basically spend their time collect the various stories worldwide on these issues. It's as hard for me to find one of these as it is for say you or Shawn to find a story bashing Bush. (In otherwords not hard or time consuming for you)

However even then think about the charge... too much reading, too much information... what is wrong with that?

And of course in the end you show exactly why I post these kinds of articles. In the end you reveal your own sexism because you believe criticism towards women must equal misogyny. You show exactly why the public needs education on these matters. Your suble form of sexism is evident. You believe women less capable, incapable or that they need your male protection to survive.

Would you think twice if I posted three articles about men who had almost gotten away with domestic violence or rape against women? Of course not because in your mind that would be informative. You believe men capable of those actions and you believe women need special protections to be equal to men. Likewise these stories are only upsetting to you because you consider them to be incapable of these actions. Well enjoy your education because women are not only a man's equal with regard to being able to perform job or equal with regard to intellect. They are also men's equal with regard to lying, stealing, cheating and harming. We have not had education campaigns and public service announcements about what women do to harm society, but we should and perhaps in the future we will.

See Pfflam, I'm not a sexist like you claiming equality and then snidely being protective of what you consider to be weak women. I treat them as equals all the way around. That includes the good and the bad.

Now if you would actually care to address the topic (both you or Shawn) that would be nice and follow little things like the posting guidelines. If not, practice the indifference that Grove preaches. Choose your ignorance and silence so that you make keep your own prejudices but don't attempt to silence my information.

Nick
  • Reply 19 of 60
    Quote:

Would do no good, my friend, they always could accuse you of raping them anally or orally.

There is no way but to lock down the guys.

Well then even that couldn't help. They would just have you arrested for staring at them lewdly and harassing them sexually.

Nick
  • Reply 20 of 60
    Also Shawn, you are weird. I checked all your links...how is posting that Hillary can't avoid criticism from the Democrats a thread about misogyny?

Hillary losing it with the left

Will science roll back Roe vs. Wade

Scientific advances... of course misogyny...

Black genocide

Of course here we see that racism = misogyny..

But of course we have the typical Shawn-tactic... since you can't attack the message.. attempt to kill the messenger.

Of course we won't even get into the your own twisted belief system displayed through your search choices that any thread in which a man should actually be allowed to see his own children = misogyny.

Now let me predict your next Shawn-move. You will not attempt to start a fight claiming you didn't claim misogyny. Of course your post was supporting Pfflam's who did. So when you move on to that...prepare to be ignored.

By the way...glad to see you support false allegations of rape by women to toss innocent men into jail over issues like having to actually share assets in a divorce, or feeling shame for cheating. In the Shawn-universe... all men must only cheat on their wives with themselves, and never with another woman.

Nick