tuesday 11.25 - broken music store!!

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
when I opened the music store today and tried to look through the new stuff it suddenly began to react crazy. the layout is all messed up and if you choose no doubt it shows you blink 182 etc... anyone else with this problem?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Everything takes me to KoRn or Britney.
  • Reply 2 of 10
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Ooops! They better fix it soon. Taken from Ludacris to No Doubt to New Order, whereas I just clicked on Me'shell Ndegeoshello (on the main page, for no particular reason) and some other completely unrelated stuff.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Wow. Hacks?
  • Reply 4 of 10
    it's a right wing conspiracy! everything i click takes me to Jar of Clay!
  • Reply 5 of 10
    Run....

Man.. Tuesday supposed to be adding new songs and such. Apple, please fix it...
  • Reply 6 of 10
    cubedudecubedude Posts: 1,556member
    I think they're starting to fix it. I'm seeing fewer and fewer broken links. The links near the bottom of the page all seem to work.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Woah... is it me or is iTMS really fast today.. when I click a link it doens't even need to load it is just boom. awesome. Ya a couple of the links are still wrong
  • Reply 8 of 10
    It was slow last night... always buffering on preview and slow downloading.

Faster now? may be they load up some xServe G5..
  • Reply 9 of 10
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by MacUsers

Woah... is it me or is iTMS really fast today.. when I click a link it doens't even need to load it is just boom. awesome. Ya a couple of the links are still wrong

yes. it was very strange. when i clicked on music store the homepage instantly showed up. i thought it was a cached one or something
  • Reply 10 of 10
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    I ran in to this problem on Tuesday too -- the first and only time I've seen anything like this. Good thing they got it fixed pronto.

Perhaps someone lopped off a WHERE statement in some SQL UPDATE command, clobbering a few too many links. Who knows.