Anyone done a paper on Rober Frost?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have been working my ass of this week and haven't had time to write my paper. If anyone has done one about Frost and his use of nature as metaphors for life then please help me out. I know this is a long shot. I still have to work 10 hours tomorrow.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by T9000

I have been working my ass of this week and haven't had time to write my paper. If anyone has done one about Frost and his use of nature as metaphors for life then please help me out. I know this is a long shot. I still have to work 10 hours tomorrow.

Fess up.

Ask who-ever gave the assignment, to give you an extension. You might get a lower score, but its better than asking someone else to pull your chestnuts out of the fire.

Besides which, Frost was a bloody good poet...
  • Reply 2 of 11
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Holy crud, I can't believe you have the balls to cheat this blatantly. I've seen the news reports that that kids are doing this kind of stuff now, but to see it in action is sad. There is no excuse for cheating.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Do your own goddamned work.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    yeah i did when i was in college a zillion years ago. i'll sell it to you for $500
  • Reply 5 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I think I did one 20 years ago. I used something called a "pen" and thus do not have an electronic version.

He was a poet or something, right?
  • Reply 6 of 11
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Some say the world will end in fire,

Some say in ice.

From what I've seen of youth today

I say bring it on, either way.

\
  • Reply 7 of 11
    I never once asked for anyone to send me a paper. I just asked for some help. Just some ideas to get me rolling. Some of you people are freaking out just a tad bit. Chill out.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    do your work instead of posting here, that's the best advice we'll give you.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by T9000

I never once asked for anyone to send me a paper. I just asked for some help. Just some ideas to get me rolling. Some of you people are freaking out just a tad bit. Chill out.

Ok T9000.

Here..you can use my essay

Robert Frost was born 1874. He died sometime after he was born, but not before he wrote some neat poems. But before that, he went to school and learnt boring stuff like spelling.

His later poems were famous for not having any spelling errors.

The highlight of his career came when he read a poem for President Kennedy. Mr Kennedy was so impressed he gave him the key to the Presidential WC in the WH.

Not much later, Mr Frost..died as a result of a fatal spelling accident.

• Reply 10 of 11
    Sparknotes are your friend.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    He was the only major poet to write a poem about tree bending.