Is this smilie doing what I think he is?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

The one in the middle

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    Yes, yes he is. Wow, I never would have thought that an elf...geez. What's the world coming to?
  • Reply 2 of 17
    The Hitler Elf . Clicking heels and all. Wierd.
  • Reply 3 of 17
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Yup. He clearly seems to be doing the Saturday Night Fever dance.
  • Reply 4 of 17
    and the santa on the end seems to be summoning a prostitute.
  • Reply 5 of 17
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Looks like Santa is a little too close to Rudolph there too.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    It's not an Hitler salute : the fingers are not pointed to the front, and the hand is not supinated.

I doubt that it was intended to figure an hitlarian santa klaus elf.
  • Reply 7 of 17
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Why is Santa calling me a ho?
  • Reply 8 of 17
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    The reindeer next to the dancing elf seems to be drunk.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    he's spanking his monkey?
  • Reply 10 of 17
    rokrok Posts: 3,519member
    alright, i'm just gonna go ahead and say it... i don't know WHAT the hell you people are seeing. he's raising his hand, and kicking a leg out two pixels. if that's the hitler-march to you, then perhaps you've got issues. if you think it's sexual in nature, you really need to date more.

otherwise, it's just a stupid little smiley that's trying (badly) to dance (badly).
  • Reply 11 of 17
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    The Nazi salute is performed with the right hand, not the left, and more straight forward than sideways. I don't exactly see what you see, Anders.

However, I, me being (or not being, whichever thou thinketh more funny) of the prostituting persuasion, do take some offense at that bearded mongrel smiley chanting ho! ho! ho!.
  • Reply 12 of 17
    at first glance I thought this thread title was "is this SIMILE doing what I think he is?"

and I thought it was going to be a hilarious instance where a simile contradicted itself or something...but oh well.
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Wrong Robot

at first glance I thought this thread title was "is this SIMILE doing what I think he is?"

and I thought it was going to be a hilarious instance where a simile contradicted itself or something...but oh well.

That's what I thought too. Smilie looks too much like simile, IMHO. I was confused for a long time, actually, because I'm blocking images from tribalfusion. I didn't know WHAT people were talking about until just now...
  • Reply 14 of 17
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    That elf to the right side seems to have had a bit too much to drink, and he's still eyeing that champagne suspiciously...

Oh come on! There's nothing going on. So there's a dancing elf, and a Santa that says "Ho. Ho." And of course Santa loves his reindeer. They are very important for xmas.

• Reply 15 of 17
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Well at least I got some peoples imagination running for a couple of hours
  • Reply 16 of 17
    placeboplacebo Posts: 5,767member
    Quote:

Originally posted by der Kopf

The Nazi salute is performed with the right hand, not the left, and more straight forward than sideways. I don't exactly see what you see, Anders.

However, I, me being (or not being, whichever thou thinketh more funny) of the prostituting persuasion, do take some offense at that bearded mongrel smiley chanting ho! ho! ho!.

You're from Germany...and you're telling us the fine points of the Hitler salute...some very keen person might try to incorrectly draw some connections...
  • Reply 17 of 17
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    He's not from Germany, and just because he has knowledge which is freely available everywhere doesn't mean that he's a skin. I mean, he is a professor of everything, you know.