Bubba Bubba Bubba

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This guy changed his name:name

Love it!!!!

anybody else know of great legal name changes

Also, I heard someone changed their name to "Coke Is It"

seems his real name was Koch which was pronounced Coke and he was sick of people misspronouncing it.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Heard that Jennifer Aniston legally changed her last name to Pitt...bad career move...

• Reply 2 of 9
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

Heard that Jennifer Aniston legally changed her last name to Pitt...bad career move...

So...they are married. Shouldn't they have the same last name? She'll probably keep using Aniston anyway, a lot of clebs do that. Whatever, she's hot, why would you even care what her name is?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    I was in Wal-Mart about 10 years ago looking in the toy section and saw small license plates with names on them... I guess for bicycles or something. I noticed that they had the name Bubba.... of all the names they could have had. Anyway, I was saying to my friend "What the fvck?! Why would they have the name Bubba? Who names their kid BUBBA?!!!" Just then... a lady hears me and says, "Are you a Bubba? My son's name is Bubba"

Well... that's my story.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    I changed my name legally about 10 or so years ago. I'd been using an alias for 4 years prior, and decided to make it legal.

Actually, I was switching states about that time and was in a very *black* phase. Black boots, jeans, T, dyed hair, etc...and decided to change my name to 'Exxon Valdez' (hey, I could've pulled it off ) but luckily (in hindsite) my gf at the time talked me out of it.

Anyways, I have only a mildly offensive name now.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    There is/was a guy in my town who changed his name to sound like the signature song from an old live-action/animated Disney movie from the 30's/40's. You used to be able to find his name listed in the phone book. It's a good thing that I never pointed it out to a friend's drunken Dad one time...or anything. If you change your name to something screwy and leave it in a public listing you're just asking for nitwits to come and find you.

And there are plenty of nitwits out there!
  • Reply 6 of 9
    aquaticaquatic Posts: 5,602member
    Quote:

I was in Wal-Mart about 10 years ago looking in the toy section and saw small license plates with names on them... I guess for bicycles or something. I noticed that they had the name Bubba.... of all the names they could have had. Anyway, I was saying to my friend "What the fvck?! Why would they have the name Bubba? Who names their kid BUBBA?!!!" Just then... a lady hears me and says, "Are you a Bubba? My son's name is Bubba"

Well... that's my story.

Bubba Sparxx...

Remember you're talking about Walmart here. This is where hicks and rednecks come out the woodwork and congregate, or live in the parking lot thereof in RVs.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    giantgiant Posts: 6,041member
    I knew a girl when I was growing up who changed her name twice, once at the end of middle school and once at the end of high school. The first time was sort of understandable (but not really) since her name was a term of endearment. I don't know why she changed it the second time since I wasn't living there during the time. I guess she though of something better.

Oh, and they were both birthday presents from her mom.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

Well... that's my story.

Funny story, i liked it the first time when the simpsons did it
  • Reply 9 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by nwhysee

Funny story, i liked it the first time when the simpsons did it

simpsons?