Whats your most-played itunes song?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
whats everyone's most played itunes song? (or most-played ipod song since it's a different count)

mine (for now) is "fall" by something corporate... i havent checked the counts on my ipod in a while...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 52
    I don't know how many times I've played it but......The New Romance - Pretty Girls Make Graves.
  • Reply 2 of 52
    american skin (41 shots) - bruce springsteen

but only because i took all the van morrison off, my iTunes random play had a real affinity for van, and i was getting tired of listening to "blue money".
  • Reply 3 of 52
    bungebunge Posts: 7,329member
    Ain't That Pretty At All - Warren Zevon.

But I just got a new computer, so I lost my stats.
  • Reply 4 of 52
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    When Doves Cry -> Beautifully Broken -> When Doves Cry -> Beautifully Broken Gov't Mule live from the 10,000 Lakes Festival

played 9 times

usually i play stuff off my iPod which doesnt work with the most played thingmajig
  • Reply 5 of 52
    asenasen Posts: 93member
    Camelriders > Twisted.

12 times.
  • Reply 6 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

When Doves Cry -> Beautifully Broken -> When Doves Cry -> Beautifully Broken Gov't Mule live from the 10,000 Lakes Festival

played 9 times

usually i play stuff off my iPod which doesnt work with the most played thingmajig

actually when you plug the ipod in and it shows up in itunes, you can go to view options and check "play count." when you click your ipod in the left column, look at the tops of the columns and there should be a play count column... if you have an older ipod, i guess that would change things
  • Reply 7 of 52
    Work It- Missy Elliot

lol- 84 times.
  • Reply 8 of 52
    Does anyone know the name of the song in the latest iPod commercial?

The techno one.

I thought someone said it was by Junior Senior, but I don't think it is...maybe a remix or something?

thanks.
  • Reply 9 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by tacojohn

The techno one.

I thought someone said it was by Junior Senior, but I don't think it is...maybe a remix or something?

thanks.

the volkswagen one was polyphonic spree, a bright new day i believe? good song... don't know if thats the one your thinking, the techno one in the colored ones I believe is a BT song.

my most played is "Music Is Math" by Boards of Canada.
  • Reply 10 of 52
    BT song?
  • Reply 11 of 52
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Subterranean Homesick Alien by Radiohead. Which surprised me, I didn't realise I played it that often.
  • Reply 12 of 52
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Saints and Sailors, Dashboard Confessional...40 times. My entire top 25 list is right up there around 40 plays. I have everything in there, country, rap, punk, rock, classical, oldies, all the best stuff in the world. If I created a top 100 playlist, my top 100 would all be somewhere in between 25 and 40 plays.
  • Reply 13 of 52
    Currently it's

Drop - Cornelius 6 plays

but that's mainly because I just got this computer 2 days ago
  • Reply 14 of 52
    westonmwestonm Posts: 140member
    Dammit - Blink 182, 462 times

o yeah
  • Reply 15 of 52
    I'm on my broken third-and-a-half 15" Aluminum PowerBook (yeah, I've had a few screen issues), so my stats aren't exactly accurate, but, for this iteration, my most played song is...

"Fell in Love with a Girl" by the White Stripes; 16 times. Oh, yeah.
  • Reply 16 of 52
    timotimo Posts: 353member
    "In Metal" -- Low

100+
  • Reply 17 of 52
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

actually when you plug the ipod in and it shows up in itunes, you can go to view options and check "play count." when you click your ipod in the left column, look at the tops of the columns and there should be a play count column... if you have an older ipod, i guess that would change things

hey, thanks, forgot about that

on iPod it is Seek Up - Dave Matthews Band live from Red Rocks
  • Reply 18 of 52
    In iTunes, it's yoshimi battles the pink robots - the flaming lips, at a whooping 16 plays. On my iPod, it's the same song, but only 8 plays. I'm positive that can't be right because I know that I've heard some songs way more than 8 times on my iPod and I usually listen to entire albums straight through. Anyway....

Unless you count my wunc.org stream at 40 times. I'm an NPR nerd.
  • Reply 19 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by tacojohn

The techno one.

thanks.

if youre talking about the latest dancing ipod ad, i believe its "rock star" by n.e.r.d. if its not that and its a dancing one, then i've never seen it
  • Reply 20 of 52
    "The Cuckold came out of the amery" from the Master and Commander soundtrack...something like 80 times already...love that song