New PowerMac pictures leaked

1293031323335»

Comments

• Reply 681 of 688
    cindercinder Posts: 381member
    Cinder, please don't force me to repost this again. Apple is just posturing, they're in the wrong for a host of reasons.

force you?

I'm not a moderator, man. I didn't do anything except reply to your post right before it was closed.

=)

and anyone who understands the legal system knows that even if they don't have any substantiated charges they can convict you of - they sure as hell can keep you in court until you're bankrupt or you give in.

Don't blame Apple for that, blame our screwed up legal system.

You can advise all you want, but there are a lot of people out there who don't care, and will buy Macs now. Guess what you can do to stop them?

Nothing.

My advice to YOU would be to calm down.

[ 07-24-2002: Message edited by: cinder ]</p>
  • Reply 682 of 688
    jpfjpf Posts: 167member
    After drinking my 3rd Corona beer and scanning this thread, I've decided that this has got to be the most insane, long *ss thread that has come across in while.

Please put an end to this nightmare... Oh, nevermind, you guys keep posting, I'm on my 4th beer now
  • Reply 683 of 688
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    Yeah...calm down and realize that we're way out here on PAGE 18!!!!!

D
  • Reply 684 of 688
    [quote]Originally posted by drewprops:

<strong>Yeah...calm down and realize that we're way out here on PAGE 18!!!!!

D</strong><hr></blockquote>

page 19 here we come, lets see how out of hand this can get. ill get the cards
  • Reply 685 of 688
    jambojambo Posts: 3,036member
    Don't start posting just to make this thread longer. Post if you have something to say which is on topic.
  • Reply 686 of 688
    mrsparklemrsparkle Posts: 120member
    [quote]Originally posted by JPF:

<strong>After drinking my 3rd Corona beer and scanning this thread, I've decided that this has got to be the most insane, long *ss thread that has come across in while.

Please put an end to this nightmare... Oh, nevermind, you guys keep posting, I'm on my 4th beer now </strong><hr></blockquote>

Honestly I prefer this to 20 threads asking if there's a new iBook coming out.
  • Reply 686 of 688
    nilkanilka Posts: 14member
    I have heard from a friend that before MWSF a thread with over 1000 posts got up in only 2 days. If this is right we still have a long distance to go.

Can anyone **clorophorm** this??? ;-)
  • Reply 688 of 688
    This thread has has wandered.

Use the 'New PowerMac Specs' thread for further discussion of upcoming PowerMacs.

Thanks.