Whats your most-played itunes song?

Comments

• Reply 21 of 52
    No. 1 ????\tby Twins Play counts: 50

N0. 2 Force Of Gravity by BT Play counts: 46

I lost many play counts due to moving around my iTunes library.
  • Reply 22 of 52
    Hmm, I've apparently listened to Radiohead - "2+2=5" 73 times. Followed by 57 listens of "Sit Down. Stand Up." Needless to say, I really like "Hail to the Thief".

Granted, the play count system hasn't been around for ever, so my most listened to song is more likely probably "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins.
  • Reply 23 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

if youre talking about the latest dancing ipod ad, i believe its "rock star" by n.e.r.d. if its not that and its a dancing one, then i've never seen it

Yep- thats it- its some remix though. Not available (the remix) on the music store so I was forced to steal it.
  • Reply 24 of 52
    Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas x43

Since 8th November

Its funny, my most played songs are not necessarily my favourite ones. (Although Where is the Love, is one of my favourite).

Eminem only comes in at number 7 ( Lose Yourself ), though he is my favourite artist. Haven't been in the mood for Eminem recently, it seems.
  • Reply 25 of 52
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Catch 22's Dear Sergio off Keasby Nights with 146 plays.

Gotta love Ska!
  • Reply 26 of 52
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    Most played on my iPod: "Holding on" by Texas

Most played on my G5 (not including internet radio streams): The Summer - ATB, Nightowl - Bassic, and a Paul Oakenfold remix. (3-way tie)
  • Reply 27 of 52
    gsxrboygsxrboy Posts: 565member
    Quote:

Originally posted by tonton

My most played is Muse: Absolution (the whole album) about 20 times, then Brand New Heavies: Heavy Rhyme Experience about 15 times. The most played random song from my iPod is "Supply and Demand" by the Hives (8 times).

What fine music taste you have.. throw in a bit of Lamb, Massive Attack and some good Australian rock and your sweet
  • Reply 28 of 52
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
    Suteki Da Ne - The Final Fantasy 10 Song.

Its so nice. Highly recommended!
  • Reply 29 of 52
    the iTunes ad has Rock Star by N.E.R.D. remixed by Jason Nevins, I believe.

My highest played on iTunes is Ecstacy by Black lab > 57 spins

and on the 'Pod its..... Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt 1 > 45 spins
  • Reply 30 of 52
    mlnjrmlnjr Posts: 230member
    Steely Dan - King of the World, 24 times. That's out of 2,379 songs totaling 7 days, 21 hours and 23 minutes. 16.39 GB.

No iPod yet. Soon, I hope.

Currently playing Pearl Jam - State of Love and Trust, from the Singles soundtrack.
  • Reply 31 of 52
    Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Mixed Up World.
  • Reply 32 of 52
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Planet of breaks - Visit venus
  • Reply 33 of 52
    All music in my iTunes is legal too. All is ripped by myself from CDs borrowed from friends or the library.
  • Reply 34 of 52
    Are you sure that's legal? If evil corporations had their way, and they generally do these days, it certainly wouldn't be.
  • Reply 35 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by stupider...likeafox

Are you sure that's legal? If evil corporations had their way, and they generally do these days, it certainly wouldn't be.

As long as I copy from a legal original and doing it myself on my own equipment then I have done nothing wrong according to the laws here. I cannot, however, take that copy and give it to someone else as a present or use someone elses copy to make my own copy.

I´m pretty sure the ministry of culture didn´t know what they were doing when they changed that law a year ago. Before that I wasn´t even allowed to make a copy for myself, making almost any use of iTunes illegal here. I´m sure they will find a middle ground very soon.
  • Reply 36 of 52
    scottibscottib Posts: 381member
    "Million Miles" - J. Ralph, 51x
  • Reply 37 of 52
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    "into the mystic" by van morrison (23 plays)

followed very closely by

"12:51" by the strokes (22 plays).

My play counts have been wiped out so many times that it's just not accurate anymore. The oldest play count I have is 1 from 7/3/03.
  • Reply 38 of 52
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Since I just moved to a new machine all my previous play count is gone

In the last 4 days the five most frequently played songs are as follow:

Harem - Sarah Brightman

Fallen - Sarah McLachlan

Shelter - Rasa

Strange - Rhayne

Ya soshla s uma - t.a.t.u
  • Reply 39 of 52
    Cairing is Creepy - The Shins
  • Reply 40 of 52