Creating a DVD at the Apple Store

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
So, i recall that the people at the Apple Store are happy to have you use the computers there to create stuff for yourself. Like, if you want to make a DVD, you could bring in your own stuff, and make it with DVD Studio Pro. I once saw that some people were making a movie on it for themselves with their own stuff

They would not mind right? I like DVD Studio Pro, but cannot afford it, but could bring content in and use it...right? eh?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    Shouldn't be a problem. But make sure that you ask nicely and are willing to let them use the computer if they ask.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Secretly burn DVD SP onto a DVD!
  • Reply 3 of 7
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

dont think I hadnt thought of that

cocaineinmotion.com
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by ast3r3x

And be stealing software! Stupid idea, DON'T PIRATE SOFTWARE!!!
  • Reply 5 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

And be stealing software! Stupid idea, DON'T PIRATE SOFTWARE!!!

see, they shouldn't call it pirating, because pirates took something that could not be copied , such as a piece of gold or a damsel, but what people do when they "pirate" software is copy it for themselves. So, really, they should be called something else

but, yeah, i am going to go to the Apple STOIre
  • Reply 6 of 7
    well.. I sometimes goto AppleStore and use those demo Mac to browse the net and fire up iChat. Standing infront of the machine for 15mins.. one guy stood behind me and I believed that either he wanted to use that machine or he felt that I shouldn't do personal tasks on the demo machine. \
  • Reply 7 of 7
    whatever, I remember once that I asked if I could do something like that, and he said i couldn't at the store... So I e-mailed SJobs, and I got a reply from somebody saying I COULD do it....