Whats your most-played itunes song?

13»

Comments

• Reply 41 of 52
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    my most played song has been played 2 times. i think my library is too big. there are about 1,000 at 2.
  • Reply 42 of 52
    Quote:

Originally posted by applenut

usually i play stuff off my iPod which doesnt work with the most played thingmajig

U sure? I think the 3g wunz update the play count in iTunes
  • Reply 43 of 52
    ryaxnbryaxnb Posts: 583member
    I Can't Drive 55 - Sammy Hagar, VOA. Gotten off the iTMS.
  • Reply 44 of 52
    Montana by Venus Hum.
  • Reply 45 of 52
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    My stats must have gotten cleared at some point, and don't seem to reflect my iPod playing.

The highest play count is 8, resulting in a tie between Tori Amos's Taxi Ride, and the song that just finished playing as I type this, Jocelyn Pook's "Dionysus".
  • Reply 46 of 52
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Leonis

Shelter - Rasa

I picked that up during my free trial period on EMusic.com. Love it. But even though I found some good music there, the quality of the service sucked, so I never went beyond the trial period.
  • Reply 47 of 52
    liquidrliquidr Posts: 884member
    Flake by Jack Johnson

I was surprised that was my most played song. I really love it but I didn't realize I played it that much.
  • Reply 48 of 52
    710 plays on Dont Stop Believin by Journey which is just 10 plays short of 50 hours

plus I have

2 other songs over 500 plays

20 other songs over 250 plays

50+ songs over 100 plays

My ipod has been in my ears non stop for the past two years now, about 5-10 hours of listening per day.
  • Reply 49 of 52
    Just wait for the spam post to follow up the digging up the five year-old thread post...
  • Reply 50 of 52
    November Rain ~ Guns N' Roses with 1653 plays

i listen to my iPod a lot..